Bulldogs Pride Jersey

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
this c@nt nasheed is so full of shit, and if there was a "pride round" jersey he would be the first homo to buy it

the only oil you have, is the stuff still stuck in your ass from mardi-gras you blow ass maggot fuck off writing fake bullshit dribble and plug your ass you idiotic fuck

nothing was on the cards other than you click baiting like the poof you are, go support manly you pride lover... lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
this c@nt nasheed is so full of shit, and if there was a "pride round" jersey he would be the first homo to buy it

the only oil you have, is the stuff still stuck in your ass from mardi-gras you blow ass maggot fuck off writing fake bullshit dribble and plug your ass you idiotic fuck

nothing was on the cards other than you click baiting like the poof you are, go support manly you pride lover... lol
I’m not full of it. And why is it so hard to believe anyway?
Question to you.
Did Vlandys say in Dec a pride round was on ten cards this eeason?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did the club have a meeting with the players and everyone agreed to do this?
Cause manly didn’t and had I think by memory 7 players not play.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Did the club have a meeting with the players and everyone agreed to do this?
Cause manly didn’t and had I think by memory 7 players not play.
I doubt it went that far

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt it went that far
I see you want the club to have a pride round so you fantasied that they were considering it.
After the fiasco I'd be very certain that our club would'nt even think about it, like, if you want the club to stage a pride round you are not supporter.
Thanks for telling us that you are gay Nasheed/ Flanagun.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I swear to God I told the truth.
Cool. Except: @Hacky McAxe said your ‘evidence’ wasn’t exactly that (no surprise) - but aside from that let’s just consider reality. Not saying our club isn’t ‘inclusive’ and welcomes everyone and if the NRL had a Pride Round well we’d participate too - but it’s hardly a key demographic for us, much more a Manly or Melbourne thing and therefore I find it hard to believe it was a Belmore led initiative. You can always post the ‘evidence’ here and let the rest of us consider its validity? Or was it too ‘top secret’ and would violate the confidence of your ‘insider’??

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Cool. Except: @Hacky McAxe said your ‘evidence’ wasn’t exactly that (no surprise) - but aside from that let’s just consider reality. Not saying our club isn’t ‘inclusive’ and welcomes everyone and if the NRL had a Pride Round well we’d participate too - but it’s hardly a key demographic for us, much more a Manly or Melbourne thing and therefore I find it hard to believe it was a Belmore led initiative. You can always post the ‘evidence’ here and let the rest of us consider its validity? Or was it too ‘top secret’ and would violate the confidence of your ‘insider’??
Hacky isn’t playing fair.
It was good evidence just not proof
I did actually post the evidence for like a minute and tagged @B-Train but the insider was not happy with a private chat being screenshot so I removed it 90 seconds later.
I’m not lying.
The dogs had a pride jersey but most likely ditched.
And if the nrl had a pride round which they planned too then it actually is just common sense in some ways a lot of clubs had gay shit lined up.
to be honest and as true as that is that is secondary to what this thread is about and that’s how would everyone feel if it happened?

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hacky isn’t playing fair.
It was good evidence just not proof
I did actually post the evidence for like a minute and tagged @B-Train but the insider was not happy with a private chat being screenshot so I removed it 90 seconds later.
I’m not lying.
The dogs had a pride jersey but most likely ditched.
And if the nrl had a pride round which they planned too then it actually is just common sense in some ways a lot of clubs had gay shit lined up.
to be honest and as true as that is that is secondary to what this thread is about and that’s how would everyone feel if it happened?
But did you take into consideration that

You can’t hunt camels in Arizona?

You need to fact check it, but I know I'm right because I have screenshot that says it