Bulldogs Pride Jersey

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll answer the question @Nasheed. I’m not a fan of forcing the players to wear the jersey because of the backlash and negativity we saw when manly tried it. Have an inclusive round or whatever to respect everybody and you raise a pride flag at the ground and sell merch for those that want it. End of. Let’s move on bro there is bigger fish to fry.
Nah sorry I don’t recognise the term inclusive with a group that celebrates being different ? Is there a clause that’s says gays or trannies can’t play in the nrl ? If these people want to play in the nrl no one stopping them and why do they want special treatment and attention, Mardi Gras and world pride months ?? look at the likes of Ian roberts, Jamie Soward etc they played without any issues or Lgb coloured jerseys

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah sorry I don’t recognise the term inclusive with a group that celebrates being different ? Is there a clause that’s says gays or trannies can’t play in the nrl ? If these people want to play in the nrl no one stopping them and why do they want special treatment and attention, Mardi Gras and world pride months ?? look at the likes of Ian roberts, Jamie Soward etc they played without any issues or Lgb coloured jerseys
You know what I think about, if a transgender or outwardly gay Mr Slave type starTs playing in the NRL. Make up on the field and all that.

That'll be a circus but i can see it maybe happening.