NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marcus Smart is such a flog. That flop at the end of the game yesterday was such a b!tch move.
Boston need to bench him. They’re better with White anyway on both ends

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There are only 14 games left for most teams.. Only 2.5 games separates 5th and 12th in the West. The last few weeks should be crazy..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Boston lost to Houston & Denver are in a slump. What is going on?

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boston lost to Houston & Denver are in a slump. What is going on?
I’m not surprised by Boston. They have look extremely poor the last month.
I think it comes down to coaching, Horford and Smart. Smart does not look the same, players are able to blow by him with ease now. He’s either not 100% yet or has slown down. Coaching will need to make a touch decision which is benching Smart for White and playing Muscala/Williams with Horford.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boston are currently tied with Philly in the loss column.

it’s a significant L because they really should try and avoid Knicks in the first round, they’re a match up nightmare for them. Miami would be a scrappy series but they have enough to W, Nets are a wild card. They HAVE to finish 2

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good teams often lose to bad teams sometimes. We led by 16 against the Hornets midway through the 3rd and ended up losing at the end to them at home. It happens, as long as you can beat the good teams

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good teams often lose to bad teams sometimes. We led by 16 against the Hornets midway through the 3rd and ended up losing at the end to them at home. It happens, as long as you can beat the good teams
This isn’t one game. This is a trend over the last 4 weeks. The situation is dire for Boston. They can’t close games anymore.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Celtics are struggling. Bad loss today. I still think they're coasting before the playoffs but it's dangerous for them to think they can flick a switch..

The Mavs are 34-35... That trade has not worked out at all. Yes Luka and Kyrie have missed games but they were struggling even with both of them playing and Kyrie always misses games for one reason or another. That's why it's so risky to trade for him.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Warriors have won 8 straight at home but lost 8 straight on the road. They've been horrible on the road all season which is bizarre for the defending champs and such an experienced team. You wouldn't want to play them in a series still but this Warriors team is nowhere near as good as last years. It was all downhill after Draymond punched Poole

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Bucs are a very good team. Arguably the favourites for the title.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@CQDog I've been saying for two seasons that Quickley is a baller.. Just needed minutes and shots.. I'm glad Thibs finally let him play.. In 4 of his last 7 games these are his numbers:

21pts, 2 rebs and 3 assts
38 pts, 8 rebs and 7 assts, 4 stls
26 pts, 10 rebs and 4 assts
26 pts, 10 rebs and 4 assts

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Knicks are my 3rd favourites in the East.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep. But deliberately. They're tanking massively to try and get the best prospect (Wembenyama) since LeBron/KD
I knew we would be rubbish for years as soon as Leonard left.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yep. But deliberately. They're tanking massively to try and get the best prospect (Wembenyama) since LeBron/KD
KD was not in Lebron's class as a prospect. He wasn't even the best prospect in his own class.