News Riccio declares Bulldogs the biggest disappointment in opening round

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow.. what a negative guy… he must be #DEATH RIDING like I do apparently lol. And the rest if ya !!

yes dead last.. trial 2, but it was only a trial. That loss I knew this year was going to be a disaster.Only a FEW want to be here and deserve to wear/play for the blue and white , rest are duds whom don’t give a shit, and as far as I’m concerned can GET THE F*** out.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Riccio hates the Bulldogs, but I can’t disagree with him - at least he wants to see how they go this week before throwing the sink at them, I think the fans are in the same boat, another poor showing and this site will go into meltdown.
Our patience is running thin, we are only looking for improvement year on year, just when we saw some light under Potter and made some good signings, we reverted back to producing rubbish.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow thanks for the scoop diccio, my name isnt stevie wonder!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't disagree we were amateur

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s nothing new from Riccio he hates the Bulldogs and he is a one-eyed Sharks supporter. I would have forgotten more about Rugby League than he knows about it.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
School boy like mistakes sums it up pretty well, the team should be running laps all week in school uniforms .. see if they perform like that again after that.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
That electrician bloke Potter needs to have more pull

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It was disappointing but it wasn't like we had a high completion rate and were camped in their half and couldn't conjure up a try, or that we were winning in any other stat. This is when I would start to get worried.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was disappointing but it wasn't like we had a high completion rate and were camped in their half and couldn't conjure up a try, or that we were winning in any other stat. This is when I would start to get worried.
We marched up to the line pretty quickly early then forced the pass, no more speculators

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck! I was really hoping this dickhead would be wrong, I gave him a good sledge for his ladder prediction.

If this dick has the last laugh, I will go nuclear on Riccio

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fuck! I was really hoping this dickhead would be wrong, I gave him a good sledge for his ladder prediction.

If this dick has the last laugh, I will go nuclear on Riccio
K.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s because the telecrap out all the hype on them all off season to clicks and hits. They were shit

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fark mate for people whose jobs are to fish for the know not many know a thing about context.

The only bloke who really deserves to get drilled is Kikau for his WTF performance.

Burton has only had a 3 week pre season due to surgery on an ankle and we literally had a fark all forward pack thanks to Gus's inability to stack us with a couple more NRL quality props.

Tigers and Newcastle deserve the acolades for being shit as they were full strength whilst Roosters and Dogs were limping into round 1.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
our team lacks real leadership, RFM is the class clown and apparently nice guy, Burton is still in Nappies.... we lack old heads that keep the others on the field accountable, Jacko when he played again i dont think this was him he led with effort but you never saw him give it to the team.

at the moment we are huggs and fluffy feelings, we need that grumpy on field presence eg Jammer, our coach is a players coach as well... we currently seem more like a 70's love in rather than an NRL football team!
these young guys need a player or two that can strike fear into them and that when they give them a rocket they listen, the Dolphin have this with their forward pack older guys who know what it takes to win and demand the same efforts from their team mates

When we start f#cking up and the other team gets on top, we just look like we want to get back in the sheds to get a cuddle from the coach and get told we are good boys who are just unlucky at the moment and we'll all get ice creams on the way home and talk about our feelings. where instead we should have some deranged psychotic old head old there with his hands around someone's throat with blood shot eyes and veins bulging out of his forehead and the trainer trying to choke him off them and the rest of the team pissing their pants in fear

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were fucking abysmal, but pound for pound, Tigers losing was worse than, the fucks played at home, in nice cool weather and against the Tits ffs.
not even close. tigers still scored points and were at least in the game. the titans aren’t as bad as you make out either, we were far worse

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Breaking news - David Riccio’s mum’s OBGYN declares David the biggest disappointment of his career. Claims he is the one he “should have dropped”

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Blokes on heroin if he gave Burton 2/10

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
not even close. tigers still scored points and were at least in the game. the titans aren’t as bad as you make out either, we were far worse
Agreed, Tigers beat us by 10-12 this weekend

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wow, this pencil necked unclefucker is a genius!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Have a look at the cuntrash.... never even played backyard footy in his life. Looks like a worm fucked an alien and shat this piece of shit out.

PS miserable looking **** can't hide he wants to end it all with that fucking head.