Official The ‘gun is the best half at the club

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Fam,

That’s right, I said half, not halfback. Did you all see Burton’s game today? Honestly, we’ve had sone halves thst hsve taken a real caning from you guys over the years - Flano, Lewis, Keating, Frawley… the list goes on. I have never seen a single one of them produce a performance as bad as what Burton dished up today. Kicks out on the full, intercept passes, passing to Kikau on the fifth so he could kick out on the full, not a single torpedo all day, constantly sharking the ‘gun at first receiver and taking bad options.

WTF was Burton doing all game? Trying to think up baby names? I told you all this baby was bad news.

We need to get Oloapu in at 6 ASAP… or Reynolds if he’s not quite ready. Burton is a centre… nothing more. Ciraldo needs to drop Perham, move Avo back to fullback and tell Burton to get out on the edge where he belongs and stop killing our flow, baby.

Kikau was atrocious too. As was Sutton. Our discipline was horrible. Can’t fault the ‘gun today, baby. The ineptness of our team meant he had limited opportunities to do anything, but what he did, he did well.

Not quite the start to the season he wanted, but the ‘gun will take it, baby.
lol ye lets blame Perham

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A whole thread about a shit **** playing better than another shit ****.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Fam,

That’s right, I said half, not halfback. Did you all see Burton’s game today? Honestly, we’ve had sone halves thst hsve taken a real caning from you guys over the years - Flano, Lewis, Keating, Frawley… the list goes on. I have never seen a single one of them produce a performance as bad as what Burton dished up today. Kicks out on the full, intercept passes, passing to Kikau on the fifth so he could kick out on the full, not a single torpedo all day, constantly sharking the ‘gun at first receiver and taking bad options.

WTF was Burton doing all game? Trying to think up baby names? I told you all this baby was bad news.

We need to get Oloapu in at 6 ASAP… or Reynolds if he’s not quite ready. Burton is a centre… nothing more. Ciraldo needs to drop Perham, move Avo back to fullback and tell Burton to get out on the edge where he belongs and stop killing our flow, baby.

Kikau was atrocious too. As was Sutton. Our discipline was horrible. Can’t fault the ‘gun today, baby. The ineptness of our team meant he had limited opportunities to do anything, but what he did, he did well.

Enter Flanagan =

dog-poop.gif

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you are an idiot wanted our player to be suspended
Seriously mate, it’s upsetting enough that we get beaten by 25 in round 1 by fuckin Manly..

Please take your blind Flange love to the nearest cliff and jump off..

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The thread title is probably the saddest thing I have read on this forum.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
play Burton at 7 and KO at 6. Cronulla did it well with Hynes. Letting him be the running 7

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
lol ye lets blame Perham
Not blaming him… like Flano, he was the least of our problems today. I just think Avo is a slightly better player and never should have been moved from fullback in the first place.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
agreed there was a lot of other players who deserve more criticism than the gun from that game
Never ceases to amaze me how the herpas blame him for everything. Lol

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not blaming him… like Flano, he was the least of our problems today. I just think Avo is a slightly better player and never should have been moved from fullback in the first place.
Avo wasn't great at 7, but he should have been left their, with game time he would have learned and become a lot better than the gun at 7.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Fam,

Hard to disagree.
After today's game and the trial, I'd rather CC simply dropped Burton and advised the media he has a niggle. Then play either Averillo at 5/8th with Skelton at right centre, or KO at 5/8th or put JR on the bench.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What did he do right? He is a first grade 7 who’s played 50 odd NRL games and he has no impact on anything. He is a shit ****.
How can he make an impact when we have incompetent Burton sharking him at first receiver almost every play, our idiot forwards dropping ball and giving away idiotic penalty after idiotic penalty, he gets binned for 10 minutes for doing nothing wrong and when he comes back, everyone is too gassed to play cause they kept handing over possession with amateur hour bullshit?

He put in a nice kick for a repeat set, backed up for the try Avo bombed and was also there for Mahoney’s try (but got a bad deflection and it went to Mahoney instead). He defended well, threw some nice balls… and along with Mahoney he was the only one chasing kicks. He went alright, tbh.

Sorry, Fam… but I think if you think he was the problem today, or could have done much more than he did given the way others posted, I think you need to screw your head on properly.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hard to disagree.
After today's game and the trial, I'd rather CC simply dropped Burton and advised the media he has a niggle. Then play either Averillo at 5/8th with Skelton at right centre, or KO at 5/8th or put JR on the bench.
I’d just play him at centre, tbh. KO or Reynolds to 6 and either Perham or Avo at fullback. He’s a good bell runner, but every aspect of his game was diabolical today..