Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was told Moses camp re approached Gus last week

Gus said thanks but no thanks cos they took too long

He’s all in on Oloapu long term
So enough “he can play 13”

He’s the long term 7

Maybe the short term too judging by our shit halves performances today
If this is true Gus needs to swallow his pride.we need a 7 asap and he is the logical choice. Olapua might be the future but I’m not sure he will be our 7 within the next two years.

if we can get Moses for 3 years it then gives us time to ease the young kid in.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah question is its too late isnt it he makes a descion this week unless we up our offer now

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Burton forced a repeat set with a grubber.
Wow...super impressive. The 'gun produced a great piece of defence to barrel a sharks player over the sideline (and triggered that hothead Mulitalo in the process), produced a gorgeous cross kick for JAC which almost resulted in a try and steered the ship with aplomb all day. Clearly outplayed Burton. You guys are so blind lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hynes led the sharks around the park brilliantly yeserday, it was seamless, like the conductor at the symphony orchestra, everything just flowed at high speed.
Meanwhile at the bulldogs......
Sharks are further ahead in their process and they got bundled out in straight sets in the finals last season.

The key difference between our 09 signings & 2023 is KIMMORLEY.

I think we're going to look clunky as all hell until the Gun is gone and we find a top quality halfback.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow...super impressive. The 'gun produced a great piece of defence to barrel a sharks player over the sideline (and triggered that hothead Mulitalo in the process), produced a gorgeous cross kick for JAC which almost resulted in a try and steered the ship with aplomb all day. Clearly outplayed Burton. You guys are so blind lol
Your standards are in the gutter, that performance was worse than anything I've seen Lewis produce. In fact Lewis on balance had so many better games than the Gun so far.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Your standards are in the gutter, that performance was worse than anything I've seen Lewis produce. In fact Lewis on balance had so many better games than the Gun so far.
Nope....you are just a typical hatter who needs a scapegoat.... he played better than Burton, baby!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah FK that! $1.25m a season? If it was going to cost us that much I'd rather we offered Cleary $1.5m a season, a verified tik tok account and free rub & tugs.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anyone with a brain would of turned down an extra 50k to stay at Eel. Nothing to do with loyalty there.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
1.25 a year? Wtf lol

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hynes led the sharks around the park brilliantly yeserday, it was seamless, like the conductor at the symphony orchestra, everything just flowed at high speed.
Meanwhile at the bulldogs......
Yes indeed, …….meanwhile at the Bulldogs……business as usual. Unlike the Sharks, we lacked leadership from the spine. I agree, no conductor was leading the way. Reed tried hard, Burton barely visible, Flanagan was Flanagan, Perham fumbled about. I wait for the real deal to surface in rounds 1-5………..

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes indeed, …….meanwhile at the Bulldogs……business as usual. Unlike the Sharks, we lacked leadership from the spine. I agree, no conductor was leading the way. Reed tried hard, Burton barely visible, Flanagan was Flanagan, Perham fumbled about. I wait for the real deal to surface in rounds 1-5………..
to me I think Cc told them to just get those fitness levels up. Compared to our first trial the way we spread the ball and played short sides, compared to our clash with sharks we had none of that at all. Let’s just see how round 1 goes and review

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
combination of the cap going up and they couldn't afford to lose him
Mate he’s an elite 7 i get that. 1-1.1 sure…. 1.25 they were mocking the tigers at 1.3….