Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s reasonable to assume Burton just wanted a couple of reps, ks in his legs and didn’t want to get injured

He played like shit but big picture stuff it’s only a trial and we have most important season of our history starting in two weeks

We simply cannot fail in 2023 it’s unfathomable that we don’t turn the corner this year

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Worst part of this abortion of a game is the no heart and no talent.

Ball-less
Spineless
Heartless
It's more of the same
No halfback
No fullback
A five-eight who isn't yet
A hooker who had an off day
Add to it a terrible edge defence especially the right side
What I am really pissed off about, not one player in our team took on and silenced .that pathetic turd Mulitalo.
Good guys finish last :rage:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he trying too hard.
He just needs to relax and play his natural game
He was a world away from what he produced last week. Different team, and different pressure. We failed as a team today. Few good efforts in defense during the first half, but that was it.

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Could it be illdiscipline? Stop trying to blame someone else.
stop making excuses mate, new team new coach new new new new.. same result and the reff has no impact?? you probably think the government is your friend as well lmfao smh

rep players, finals players ect,, wake up sweet heart smell the cheese braah

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Burton was a big part of our mid season revival under Potter. The Gun was not.

Burton earned himself a new deal. The Gun on the other hand is playing for his future and put in an absolute stinker of a trial v Shark.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s reasonable to assume Burton just wanted a couple of reps, ks in his legs and didn’t want to get injured

He played like shit but big picture stuff it’s only a trial and we have most important season of our history starting in two weeks

We simply cannot fail in 2023 it’s unfathomable that we don’t turn the corner this year
We haven’t addressed our biggest weaknesses and will not see significant improve until we do.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bellamy, Bennett and Robinson could all be coaching the Bulldogs at the same time and it won’t change our attacking proess.
There’s only so much you can do with Burton / Flannagan skill set.

I wish we didn’t pull out from the Mitchell Moses bid.
Sharks identified Hynes end of 21, we went after Burton. Burtons forward contract now bigger than Hynes. Who got the best deal?

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Burton earned himself a new deal. The Gun on the other hand is playing for his future and put in an absolute stinker of a trial v Shark.
Where might Flanagan have a future? Surely he's finished after this year? I can't even see super league picking him up.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
stop making excuses mate, new team new coach new new new new.. same result and the reff has no impact?? you probably think the government is your friend as well lmfao smh

rep players, finals players ect,, wake up sweet heart smell the cheese braah
Hah your a loose fucking cannon arent you?! All i suggested was that we were illdisciplined. No fucking excuse there mate. In fact the opposite. We were shit.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Would you drop Perham for round one or persist? That’s the reality Ciro is facing…
Tough call if he has sticked him him so far cant see him changing

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sharks identified Hynes end of 21, we went after Burton. Burtons forward contract now bigger than Hynes. Who got the best deal?
Hynes.

If Burton is our marquee man he should be in control of the team like last season under Potter.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our fitness or focus or something dropped noticeably after 15 minutes. Our defence became disjointed and never recovered.

I don't think it will hurt us to realise we aren't where we thought we were, but I'll never get too excited about trials.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brah as soon as it was confirmed they were dehydrated after yesterday's sess it was game over.

I am dying to understand the madness behind the method because surely it wasnt just an error in judgement... surely.
Was it both teams put in that situation?

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score

The big mid season revival was under Potter was 4 wins, 3 of those were against the other bottom feeders, we finished the season getting 40 put on us by the warriors and parra, lost to nil against the Sharks and beat Manly by 1 point