Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kiraz had been a mixed bag for mine. Tends to be over confident, and over plays his hand. Bloody lebos. Hahaha
Haha. Yeah I'm about ten minutes behind so missed the couple of errors. Still, we got a line break off an offload from him so you take the good with the bad.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Been some good signs so far especially just doing the basics well. Preston has shone. Mahoney is going to be a great buy and the team in general has good balance. I’m not convinced Alamoti is ready. Still gets dominated in defence and doesn’t cause much concern for the opposition defence. Dunno if there’s a better option though, and Kikau should make some space for him.
He hasnt had much to work with. He is a work in progress, but he deserves the chance to step into the spotlight in first grade.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bloody Flanno: 0.0 sec on the clock, ball in hand 20m out from own try line with a 16 pt half time lead, an experienced FG half would kill the play safely and accept that. They don’t go for a miracle kick play when there’s imminent pressure. Game awareness

Fantastic start by the boys, can’t wait to see the full FG side in flight

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pele might only be able to last 10-15 minutes but he's showed his upside again today

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really worried about our attack today. Main focus has been defence and it’s good to see a massive change. Mahoney from DH made such a difference when he was on. A refreshing half to watch.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck yeah!!!
I just got home from wine making & lunch in Yea.
How have Flanagan & Reynolds gone?

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Flanno look likes his picked up 30
Metres in his kicking game? Some of his bombs were good

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Extremely happy at half time. Preston looks the goods like reports from training. New Frank the Tank (Pele) looking like he's gonna be real value this year too. Enjoying the defence and line speed, support in attack. No more sitting back lazy waiting. 1 missed tackle in 40 mins. Amazing

Kiraz and Alamoti a bit quiet