Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Averillo has been great over the pre season at centre . Unfortunately we are lacking a Fb and for the balance of the side Hayze will need to do a role there.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So let me get this right :

- There are only 2 trial games before the season starts ;

- In order to get more interest in the trials the NRL offers $100k prize money ;

- But to totally fuck up the teams for one of the trials they put a Mickey Mouse all stars game on.

I think the administrators of the game need to be subject to the same HIA protocols that the players are ffs !!

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who is Loghan Lewis?
Canberra do love our discards
So let me get this right :

- There are only 2 trial games before the season starts ;

- In order to get more interest in the trials the NRL offers $100k prize money ;

- But to totally fuck up the teams for one of the trials they put a Mickey Mouse all stars game on.

I think the administrators of the game need to be subject to the same HIA protocols that the players are ffs !!
Also add in the world cup challenge which means Penrith side this week is headlined by jaemon salmon lol.. pretty sure no other nrl capped players

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burns at FB is… interesting
Very interesting ... Jake must not have impressed CC at all in the number 1 jumper.

Unless they swap positions come gametime ... which would be a little odd considering it is only a trial.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Very interesting ... Jake must not have impressed CC at all in the number 1 jumper.

Unless they swap positions come gametime ... which would be a little odd considering it is only a trial.
Opposite of that, he impressed TOO MUCH at centre ;)