Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I still haven't finished tlou2 btw, someone spoil me

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dude. They have tonnes of female body builders who are tested for steroids. They have female weight lifting at the Olympics.
This guyyyyy lol. You literally have no idea ffs lol. I’m not surprised though as you’re the type who actually think females are equal to males in physical prowess lol. But yeah sure hacky, females as big as Arnold who uses juice and arguably the greatest genetics of all time, claiming to be natural are 100% natty.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I identify as a lesbian so I'm on her side
I identify as a natty female bodybuilder bigger than arnie when he was on legitimate pharma grade roids. How you ask? Simple. Females have been held back by the patriarchal society telling females they can’t get as big as males due to out of date science that suggests men have naturally higher t levels, naturally more bone density and muscle mass. Present day studies confirm without a shadow of a doubt a female can get just as big as a male bodybuilder if she just works out the same.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This guyyyyy lol. You literally have no idea ffs lol. I’m not surprised though as you’re the type who actually think females are equal to males in physical prowess lol. But yeah sure hacky, females as big as Arnold who uses juice and arguably the greatest genetics of all time, claiming to be natural are 100% natty.
Nope. I know they aren't. Men naturally are much better at muscle development. But nice distraction. Completely ignoring the point that non-steroidal female body builders exist. How do you explain that?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope. I know they aren't. Men naturally are much better at muscle development. But nice distraction. Completely ignoring the point that non-steroidal female body builders exist. How do you explain that?
Wtf are you on about lol. You mentioned female bodybuilders being bigger than male bodybuilders in the context of you trying to prove Abby could get that big naturally. My point is. No you’re basing your “proof” off non natty female bodybuilders for her being that big lol. Actual natty female bodybuilders are tiny little specimens with some muscle mass. Not bloated with massive muscle mass and what looks like male bone density Abby. Don’t come at me and argue about bodybuilding thanks, I’ve dine
My time in that industry with personal training etc.

Like you say, “you’re not a biologist” learn your place, stay in your lane which is regurgitating lgbtqi approved propaganda.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well unfortunately science would say Abby no matter what he identifies as, will always be a male. A zombie apocalypse doesn’t change the biological fact lol. It would also say that being a lesbian when population is low would be catastrophic to the continuation of the human race, as we all no two women can’t have a child together.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well unfortunately science would say Abby no matter what he identifies as, will always be a male. A zombie apocalypse doesn’t change the biological fact lol. It would also say that being a lesbian when population is low would be catastrophic to the continuation of the human race, as we all no two women can’t have a child together.
I knew you’d love my answer..lol