Religious Discussion Thread

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep, a protester was called out as saying it. Was on the 7 news coverage.
Lol going off hackys testimony of “oh protests were just being really loud and the mourners started yelling “abuse” I thought they just were being loud. But I mean you’re gonna say that about not only our lord and saviour but theirs too, then you will have some Lebo get really heated. What animals. It’s crazy what society deems acceptable these days and what they don’t. Call one of their degenerate lgbtqi propganda men a pedo for literally teaching kids to have proper gay sex and strip for em a pedo then you’re a bigot.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep, a protester was called out as saying it. Was on the 7 news coverage.
Yep. Pretty stupid. I think it was in reply to the bloke that said that he wouldn't take an opinion from Dykes 'cause Dykes shouldn't exist.

Just stupid shit said on both sides.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol going off hackys testimony of “oh protests were just being really loud and the mourners started yelling “abuse” I thought they just were being loud. But I mean you’re gonna say that about not only our lord and saviour but theirs too, then you will have some Lebo get really heated. What animals. It’s crazy what society deems acceptable these days and what they don’t. Call one of their degenerate lgbtqi propganda men a pedo for literally teaching kids to have proper gay sex and strip for em a pedo then you’re a bigot.
I can't understand how society accepts that Fedora you wore today. It's worse than Crocs.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. Pretty stupid. I think it was in reply to the bloke that said that he wouldn't take an opinion from Dykes 'cause Dykes shouldn't exist.

Just stupid shit said on both sides.
Na those words were already said before that guy said all that. Stop trying to spin everything .

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Na those words were already said before that guy said all that. Stop trying to spin everything .
Haven't seen the Jesus comments, but the other bloke made those comments very early in the protest.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haven't seen the Jesus comments, but the other bloke made those comments very early in the protest.
Either way, like you correctly said. What was the point of them even being there anyway? To help the victims? They’ve taken away any attention from them and put it on the people of the flag.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Either way, like you correctly said. What was the point of them even being there anyway? To help the victims? They’ve taken away any attention from them and put it on the people of the flag.
Yep. Stupid protesting for no reason.

I personally don't think Pell deserved a State funeral, and I wonder why Catholics would support a State Funeral for him. But I also don't think the protesters should be there. Glad you and your fedora were there to shut them down.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. Stupid protesting for no reason.

I personally don't think Pell deserved a State funeral, and I wonder why Catholics would support a State Funeral for him. But I also don't think the protesters should be there. Glad you and your fedora were there to shut them down.
Lol I’m a gentleman hacky, even though I’ll tell men to stop checking other men’s plumbing systems as it is an abominable act, I’ll still politely tilt my fedora

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know exactly why someone flew a rainbow flag at pells funeral the fact was he knew his priest mates were fucking children ,any good the dude may have done doesn't mean shit he knew his mates fucked kids

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It is right? Like I’m against the abuse hurled toward pell, but abusing a man is one thing, abusing Christ? That’s just another level, especially when one considers Christs words and his actions.
Abuse against Pell I understand to a point..However, to abuse Christ, who regardless if one believes or does not believes he was the Son of God, had a message worth believing in..is completely wrong, in any context..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Abuse against Pell I understand to a point..However, to abuse Christ, who regardless if one believes or does not believes he was the Son of God, had a message worth believing in..is completely wrong, in any context..
Like what did Jesus have to do with this anyway? Wasn’t the whole argument that pell makes the church look bad? And pell is the issue? But bring up the founder and son of God you make this an attack on the whole church.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh both stupid comments.

No need for the comment about Jesus. Even if it was in response to a Dyke comment.
Literally could’ve called him something offensive too. Like you said, why go for Jesus?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Literally could’ve called him something offensive too. Like you said, why go for Jesus?
I agree

Regardless of who said what first

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Turn the other cheek so to speak.

Jesus or Dykes had nothing to do with what is was going on.