Movie Discussion

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tom Hanks in that so it should be alright.

Margot has gone downhill ever since she porked Will Smith...
Also the slurry didn't turn up to the Aus Open to see Tsitsy!! The Bitch!!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dog Gone on Netflix, for animal lovers(which is most of us)it's a lovely little story about a dog..plead guilty I'm Labrador biased and it took me back man far out it really did, 40 years to be exact 1982 Stanley our champion labrador and bestie was euthanized :(

Won't divulge the storyline but it's a beaut family movie, if applicable sit the kids down nuke some popcorn and shit, shed a tear and enjoy a little gem of a flick.

*based on a true story which is kind of cool too.

Last edited:

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dog Gone on Netflix, for animal lovers(which is most of us)it's a lovely little story about a dog..plead guilty I'm Labrador biased and it took me back man far out it really did, 40 years to be exact 1982 Stanley our champion labrador and bestie was euthanized :(

Won't divulge the storyline but it's a beaut family movie, if applicable sit the kids down nuke some popcorn and shit, shed a tear and enjoy a little gem of a flick.

*based on a true story which is kind of cool too.
Will give this one a go, as we only just got a small puppy in the house. Love that this is based on a true story. Thanks.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A Man Called Otto

Good part of the movie. A bittersweet comedy drama with very dark moments. Otto (Tom Hanks) is the archetypal grumpy old man, goes around his street looking for parking violations and other misdemeanours. He is short with people, rejecting friendly overtures. ( I think I am Otto).

Bad part of the movie. Anyone who has lost someone to suicide, is suicidal, has been suicidal or just struggling with mental health I'd steer clear of this one. The multiple suicide attempts in extremely graphic detail were unbelievably insensitive.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A Man Called Otto

Good part of the movie. A bittersweet comedy drama with very dark moments. Otto (Tom Hanks) is the archetypal grumpy old man, goes around his street looking for parking violations and other misdemeanours. He is short with people, rejecting friendly overtures. ( I think I am Otto).

Bad part of the movie. Anyone who has lost someone to suicide, is suicidal, has been suicidal or just struggling with mental health I'd steer clear of this one. The multiple suicide attempts in extremely graphic detail were unbelievably insensitive.
Don’t sound too good for mum… :smirk:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Neither did I, I was excited to do a positive movie review. But I blame @Mr 95% for his comment.
Well I was talking to mum..and mentioned it was about suicide..and she said she knew but was still keen to watch it. So it’s still a positive review!!! :grimacing:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe if I knew is was about suiside, I would have been prepared for it. Just came as a shock.
Yeah..i wish never knew.. Love going into movies where you nothing about it..and it turns out to be great!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the dead lands? Watching now on NITV pretty good, I must admit