Movie Discussion

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
65..interesting concept.. Two survivors of a crashed spacecraft find themselves on a strange planet..or is it?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Shazam 2 Fury of the Gods trailer.. I liked the first one.. I think they showed to much in this trailer.. it looks ok!

Last edited:

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I saw Tar yesterday. The entire film was filled with really long boring scenes, it was impossible to get emotionally invested in literally any of the characters and the plot didn't make any sense at all. The character was basically a female version of Harvey Weinstein. The movie almost took my will to live. Apart from that, it was great. :tearsofjoy:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I saw Tar yesterday. The entire film was filled with really long boring scenes, it was impossible to get emotionally invested in literally any of the characters and the plot didn't make any sense at all. The character was basically a female version of Harvey Weinstein. The movie almost took my will to live. Apart from that, it was great. :tearsofjoy:
This is one of the greatest movie reviews I’ve ever read!!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is that the one with Cate Blanchett? Can't even remember the plot but it hasn't grabbed me enough to watch it, Gene has confirmed my thinking with I agree a great review/shitcanning of the film lol

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is that the one with Cate Blanchett? Can't even remember the plot but it hasn't grabbed me enough to watch it, Gene has confirmed my thinking with I agree a great review/shitcanning of the film lol

Yep. Go & see it. I had to suffer it, so you have to suffer as well. :rage:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just finished watching Puss in Boots Last Wish.. We see Antonio Banderas return as the swashbuckling outlaw Puss in Boots..I won’t ruin it with any of the storyline, but I will say its message is timeless.. However, it’s a little spooky for the younger kids.. 9.5/10

Just on a trivia note..maybe a trivial note (lol!) .. Ray Winstone, who voices one of the characters, played George ‘Mac’ MicHale in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.. Banderas, who voices the lead character Puss, is in the upcoming Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny as Renaldo.. Lets hope this Indy is better the last one..but I harbour a lotta doubts!

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just finished watching Puss in Boots Last Wish.. We see Antonio Banderas return as the swashbuckling outlaw Puss in Boots..I won’t ruin it with any of the storyline, but I will say its message is timeless.. However, it’s a little spooky for the younger kids.. 9.5/10
You go & see the good movies, me I see the not so good. Will give my review of Babylon soon. Just have to numb the brain.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Babylon review 3 hours 9 minutes

What the actual fuck was that.

STOP RIGHT NOW, GO AND CHOOSE ANOTHER MOVIE. Possibly one of the most overhyped films I have seen. It was atrocious on every level. Margot Robbie descends to new lows in accepting degrading roles. I am FAR from prudish, but this was just painful to watch the gratuitous nature of the scenes. This movie will leave you feeling violated in every possible way. It was a tragic waste of quality film time with plenty of voyeurism and incredibly meaningless scenes. Robbie always sounds reminiscent of Harley Quinn and struggles to vary her accent. Pitt acted well with what he had to work with, but it was generally very poor. Buried in the endless over dramatics, was a story worth telling and one worth hearing. But it is a poor combination of actors that do not work well together in combination, and extraordinarily poor production, script and direction. On the plus side of the film. The musical score was good.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

Just on a trivia note..maybe a trivial note (lol!) .. Ray Winstone, who voices one of the characters, played George ‘Mac’ MicHale in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.. Banderas, who voices the lead character Puss, is in the upcoming Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny as Renaldo.. Lets hope this Indy is better the last one..but I harbour a lotta doubts!
Ray Winstone, great actor. Sexy Beast with him in it is one of my favourite movies.
Agree with you about the message in Puss In Boots, was an enjoyable flick.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Babylon review 3 hours 9 minutes

What the actual fuck was that.

STOP RIGHT NOW, GO AND CHOOSE ANOTHER MOVIE. Possibly one of the most overhyped films I have seen. It was atrocious on every level. Margot Robbie descends to new lows in accepting degrading roles. I am FAR from prudish, but this was just painful to watch the gratuitous nature of the scenes. This movie will leave you feeling violated in every possible way. It was a tragic waste of quality film time with plenty of voyeurism and incredibly meaningless scenes. Robbie always sounds reminiscent of Harley Quinn and struggles to vary her accent. Pitt acted well with what he had to work with, but it was generally very poor. Buried in the endless over dramatics, was a story worth telling and one worth hearing. But it is a poor combination of actors that do not work well together in combination, and extraordinarily poor production, script and direction. On the plus side of the film. The musical score was good.
So you didn’t like it?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Put it this way, it there was a class action lawsuit for time I will never get back, I would be in the front of the queue. People walked out within 20 minutes of the show starting. I wish I was one of those people.
You sure can pick em.. Lol