Movie Discussion

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's the Joker. Probably pooped it out or something.
Threw it up.

No surprise at all. I laughed and thought DC was going mad. Read this article and the NY Post article saying that this is all woke LGBTQI agenda. Joker is turned transexual and gets pregnant and gives birth to a baby boy.

Then I read what the comic is actually about. It's a side comic section. Kind of a "what if" thing. Nothing to do with any main comics. It's also only 2 pages. In it the Joker gets cursed by Zatana. She tries to make him sterile. Instead he wakes up with a full pregnant belly, then he throws up a blob of mud that morphs into a little Joker clone.

Not exactly an LGBTQI agenda gone wild, but a hilarious drug-fuelled story nonetheless.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Threw it up.

No surprise at all. I laughed and thought DC was going mad. Read this article and the NY Post article saying that this is all woke LGBTQI agenda. Joker is turned transexual and gets pregnant and gives birth to a baby boy.

Then I read what the comic is actually about. It's a side comic section. Kind of a "what if" thing. Nothing to do with any main comics. It's also only 2 pages. In it the Joker gets cursed by Zatana. She tries to make him sterile. Instead he wakes up with a full pregnant belly, then he throws up a blob of mud that morphs into a little Joker clone.

Not exactly an LGBTQI agenda gone wild, but a hilarious drug-fuelled story nonetheless.
I wasn't that far off then haha. It was always going to be something ridiculous when it involved the Joker.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched Everything Everywhere All at Once..a movie that spans multiple universes…We follow a woman reassessing her life as she re-evaluates her relationships with her father, husband, and daughter …A Great film which deals with choices and how they make us who we are..and how sometimes we need to step back and appreciate what we do have, not pine for what we don’t have.. It stars Michelle Yeoh, most noted for her performance for Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon..she is great as the main star Evelyn Quan Wang the dissatisfied housework.. Stephanie Hsu is excellent as Joy Wang her daughter.. However, the most outstanding performance in the film is by Ke Huy Quan, who gained fame as a child actor playing Shortround in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, and Data in Goonies, he was also in the short lived tv series Head of the Class.. His performance has gained notice from the Academy, and it is likely he will be nominated for an Oscar as Best Supporting Actor. The amazing thing is, he has been retired from acting for 20 years as he has been unable to secure any roles. This is a an amazing comeback..

If you like your movies a little less conventional, this is for you..
8/10
Ke Huy Quan wins Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture for Everything Everywhere All at Once...throughly deserved it..I would love to see a Shortround movie.. :blush:

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of my favourites
No country for old men
Life of brian
Dumb and dumber 2
Shawshank redemption
Me myself and irene
Terminator- best movie ive ever seen at the movies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 Your feelings about this bud..

if Mel stays true to scripture and tradition with some artistic decisions like having Jesus fall and rise by saying “look I make things all new” one of the most powerful scenes of the movie but that line Jesus says is actually from the book of revelations I believe, then I’ll love it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Devil Conspiracy seems watchable...

Michael v Loserfer

Last edited:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Transfusion wasn't bad on Stan, came out today.
Sam Worthington and Matt Nable star its a local aussie film...Nable wrote the story and directed it too.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh my man Ke Huy Quan aka. Short Round has been nominated for a Best Supporting Actor Oscar.. He deserves it for his role as Waymond Wang in Everything, Everywhere, All at Once..which incidentally has been nominated for eleven Oscars, the most this year.. If he gets the nod it will be a remarkable comeback having been retired from acting for 20 years because he couldn’t get a job.. Hope he gets his Fortune and Glory!

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh my man Ke Huy Quan aka. Short Round has been nominated for a Best Supporting Actor Oscar.. He deserves it for his role as Waymond Wang in Everything, Everywhere, All at Once..which incidentally has been nominated for eleven Oscars, the most this year.. If he gets the nod it will be a remarkable comeback having been retired from acting for 20 years because he couldn’t get a job.. Hope he gets his Fortune and Glory!
I so want Michelle Yeoh to win best actress for Everything, Everywhere, All at Once. I know she is up against Cate Blanchett, but Cate has gone all woke, she wants televised Hollywood awards shows to be scrapped. Notice she didn't withdraw her nomination.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I so want Michelle Yeoh to win best actress for Everything, Everywhere, All at Once. I know she is up against Cate Blanchett, but Cate has gone all woke, she wants televised Hollywood awards shows to be scrapped. Notice she didn't withdraw her nomination.
Hope Yeoh wins too.. Yeah Blanchett..not a big fan of her.. even less a fan after you told me that..

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
She has always been a looney lefty, but she can act that's unquestionable.

Always a Bulldog

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
She has always been a looney lefty, but she can act that's unquestionable.

Always a Bulldog
I think all the best actors are 10 levels of crazy. As they say, there's no better actor than an actual Psychopath.

Just look at Tom Cruise. He cops a lot of flack but he's actually a good actor. And he built a $10 million survival bunker so he will be safe when the Alien Scientology God Xenu invades earth.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think all the best actors are 10 levels of crazy. As they say, there's no better actor than an actual Psychopath.

Just look at Tom Cruise. He cops a lot of flack but he's actually a good actor. And he built a $10 million survival bunker so he will be safe when the Alien Scientology God Xenu invades earth.
I gotta give a laugh too at Tom.. but man the guy Is committed to entertaining his audience!

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tom should have won a few best actor Oscars. Are they snubbing him because he is a wack job. Though, Will Smith won. But then people didn't know he was a wack job

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Goes alright Tommy, i'm 0FG on his quirks outside of acting.
Agree too with Gene he has made MANY good movies over the years(My fav ever is The Last Samurai, brilliant), had many hot women and has so much cash he wipes his arse with $1000 bills possibly.
Not sure I could put up with the scientology brainwash in my head but other than that I would be Tom Cruise ALL DAY EVERY DAY..booyeh.