Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not sure if the dude is who he says he is and / or what he said was true, however the mental gymnastics by some on here as to why mustn’t be true is hilarious :tearsofjoy:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
he has no digital presence anymore after they scrubbed him, but the remnants have been found online

if he doesn't work for pfizer then pfizer would have made a statement or answered the fox news questions on the topic, you are the one reaching for the long bow
:tearsofjoy: ‘They scrubbed him’
Pretty much quoting Tucker Carlson:

‘There is on television and in most places online, a near total media blackout of this story. How powerful is Big Pharma? That powerful’.

The problem AGAIN is you have ZERO EVIDENCE of any ‘scrub’ and can only quote your far right loon media buddies. You just lost another case and your prosecutorial record is now 0-9372 :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
so you expect once all the raw footage comes out then it will show that the pfizer executive didn't say that pfizer is mutating covid intentionally because its their cash cow? what the fuck are you talking about?
Well, first of all the raw footage probably won’t come out because Project Veritas won’t release it. And they won’t release it because if they did it would expose their deceptive editing and likely prove that this is just their latest lie in a long history of lying. That’s what.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not sure if the dude is who he says he is and / or what he said was true, however the mental gymnastics by some on here as to why mustn’t be true is hilarious :tearsofjoy:
Equally hilarious as the goons who gobble up Project Veritas content as being legit I guess :-).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's possible he's Pfizer, it's possible he's not Pfizer. It's possible he was lying, or possible he's telling the truth.

But an early to mid-20s bloke, who is a Pfizer Director, but somehow Pfizer have hacked every database in the world to wipe out his online presence?

That just seems a bit too far on the conspiracy line. Not as far as most of what Rod posts though.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Well, first of all the raw footage probably won’t come out because Project Veritas won’t release it. And they won’t release it because if they did it would expose their deceptive editing and likely prove that this is just their latest lie in a long history of lying. That’s what.
so when the pfizer executive tried to smash their laptops, he knew in advance that they were going to edit it and he tried to stop them?

guess again asshole, you are a nutcase and need therapy, there is no way to edit something innocent and turn it into this and if it was possibly then this guy wouldn't have gone mental at them because they hadn't edited it at that point

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It's possible he's Pfizer, it's possible he's not Pfizer. It's possible he was lying, or possible he's telling the truth.

But an early to mid-20s bloke, who is a Pfizer Director, but somehow Pfizer have hacked every database in the world to wipe out his online presence?

That just seems a bit too far on the conspiracy line. Not as far as most of what Rod posts though.
they tried to wipe out his presence, people found the remnants and there have been no denials by pfizer

unless this is a bait and switch move they simply would have denied it by now if he didn't work for them, their highly trained and highly funded PR department currently can't think of anything to say

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
so when the pfizer executive tried to smash their laptops, he knew in advance that they were going to edit it and he tried to stop them?

guess again asshole, you are a nutcase and need therapy, there is no way to edit something innocent and turn it into this and if it was possibly then this guy wouldn't have gone mental at them because they hadn't edited it at that point
:tearsofjoy: and here we go again - when the Zil gets rattled he gets angry and goes on the attack :tearsofjoy:.

There’s plenty of ways to edit/present content to show a deceptive outcome - it’s what Veritas do, not to mention as per above there’s currently zero evidence of who this bloke is - Pfizer or not, actor or not - zero.

You said ‘elements of his digital presence have been found online’ - OK - let’s see ‘em Zil. I’ll wait here :-).

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Equally hilarious as the goons who gobble up Project Veritas content as being legit I guess :-).
I don’t even know who project veritas is.

This was caught on camera for all to see. I’m trying to understand how the legitimacy of it hinges on who was holding the camera?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t even know who project veritas is.

This was caught on camera for all to see. I’m trying to understand how the legitimacy of it hinges on who was holding the camera?
Then look it up.
They are a far-right group known for producing misleading and false content.
Their track record speaks for itself.
So why should this be any different unless proven so?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Where’s the evidence? Waiting…:-).
his resume found online, pictures of his microsoft teams profile within pfizer, old pictures of him that match the veritas profile, internet search results showing his linkedin account as pfizer director (deleted), people have found the remnants thats why pfizer can't deny it

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Then look it up.
They are a far-right group known for producing misleading and false content.
Their track record speaks for itself.
So why should this be any different unless proven so?
are they also known for mind control?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
his resume found online, pictures of his microsoft teams profile within pfizer, old pictures of him that match the veritas profile, internet search results showing his linkedin account as pfizer director (deleted), people have found the remnants thats why pfizer can't deny it
Where is it?
You’re quoting stuff and producing nothing.
As usual…

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
are they also known for mind control?
You’re taking a position that it’s all legit.
And you don’t know.
The whole thing could be a set-up.
That’s the point - it’s all unverified.
And since PV have the track record they have, I’ll wait until it’s verified or exposed.
Or I could do the Zil, dig in and insist that it’s all legit and end up with egg on face, again :-).

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry have to side with Rodsilla on this one Dinkumdogg.

whether the gay dude was lying or not I won’t weigh in, but look so Ike your married to your opinion and not facing facts on it’s own when you attack the source.

I hate attacking the source, the guy said what he said.
The source is only the source because that kind of source is interested in the subject. CNN aren’t u know?

it’s like when ppl attack ppl for quoting facts from stormfront and ppl shrug it off because it’s stormfront. Stormfront are interested in taht so it stands to reason facts are reported there. I just want to know if it’s a lie or not or if it’s been out of context.

In that video only two things matter.
Was he lying or telling the truth?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
they tried to wipe out his presence, people found the remnants and there have been no denials by pfizer

unless this is a bait and switch move they simply would have denied it by now if he didn't work for them, their highly trained and highly funded PR department currently can't think of anything to say
Standard PR procedure is to not address something like this unless it starts causing problems for the company. In other words, unless they start losing investors or stock starts crashing.

Otherwise you'll be there all day making statements about the millions of different claims and every statement you make will just make things worse because people will pick it apart and use it against you.

Just happened to Ubisoft. Rumours came out that they are struggling and it's effecting investments. So the CEO released a statement saying that their games are underperforming, but if everyone works harder they can come out on top. So the entire gaming industry blew up saying that he's blaming the workers for the problem. So he released another statement apologising and saying that his words were misconstrued, so they have blown up more saying that he's doubling down on bad management. This is a CEO of a huge company with a huge PR division feeding him these lines, and the only result is that each statement he releases digs him further into the dirt. It's the Streisand effect. The more you deny something, the more people believe it and the you attention it gains.

You don't release statements on stuff like this unless it becomes a problem. Just ignore it and people will forget about it in 5 minutes. Especially when it comes from a source known for pushing fake news and conspiracy.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Who is "Jordon Trishton Walker"? (substack.com)

pictures and screenshots people have dug up are out there if you want to look it up (not on google though, they have washed his results), project veritas did their own dump of evidence
Yes, I see it on Duck Duck Go.
Looks like something you could do in Photoshop in about 10min, but let’s assume it’s legit - a tiny piece in a much larger puzzle so it doesn’t really say much.

Status
Not open for further replies.