News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They do seem the most confident, but they are probably the most delusional too
Pride before the fall....even Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus played the fiddle while Rome burnt around him. Fox is the best example the Tigers were all but cooing they had their man....then they were left with egg on their face Cameron Ciraldo was another :grinning: Poor useless Tigers :grinning:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pride before the fall....even Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus played the fiddle while Rome burnt around him. Fox is the best example the Tigers were all but cooing they had their man....then they were left with egg on their face Cameron Ciraldo was another :grinning: Poor useless Tigers :grinning:
They want what we have . . .thank god they have the spoon we had :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While Moses sits and ponders his future, clubs need time to prepare their rosters for the coming season...not necessarily "23 I'm thinking "24 and onwards, which also weighs heavely on recruitment and retention. Who to keep, who to let go. Sooner or later Moses will have to make his decision.
He doesn’t have to make the decision until after the Grand final this year.

The ball is 100% in his court. Unless an up and comer jumps out of nowhere. He has literally no competition in his position off contract.

TPA’s would be 100% the reason for his delay though.

The only disadvantage to waiting is a major injury which might drop his value.

The fact Gus doesn’t talk to Isaac is the dog’s biggest problem in getting him.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He doesn’t have to make the decision until after the Grand final this year.

The ball is 100% in his court. Unless an up and comer jumps out of nowhere. He has literally no competition in his position off contract.

TPA’s would be 100% the reason for his delay though.

The only disadvantage to waiting is a major injury which might drop his value.

The fact Gus doesn’t talk to Isaac is the dog’s biggest problem in getting him.
Isaac still gets a % . . .CC can negotiate, Isaac doesn't miss out either way . . . I think Moses doesn't want to disappoint someone and face the consequences, he can hardly disappoint us, he was never here

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burton will be giving him nipple cripples for fun in the dojo . . . Maybe that's his concern :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's not forget before Moses became an Eel he wanted to come to the Dogs. Hasler put a stop to it because he wanted Foran. Not everything is base upon a dollar value. Players play their entire careers without winning a premiership, To a player like Moses playing in a Losing Grand Final it would be the Holly Grail, so close but yet so far. The Tigers will not win a Premiership any time soon, The Eels Premiership window is closing. With these new recruits and Ciraldo Gus has us going from strength to strength. We have become a very attractive proposition for any player that dreams of Premiership glory. But of cause you would have to walk a mile in a mans shoes to know what he is thinking.....only time will tell.
No doubt he’s a quality half and I wouldn’t mind it if we were able to sign him BUT it would definitely put pressure on our cap again and I’d say both Gus and Ciraldo would way up if he’s value for the money he’s asking.

Feel Flanagan, in his last year of his contract, has to prove himself this season, he’s future with us is dependent on how he goes this year.

George Williams would be another option as he wants to return to the NRL. He wouldn’t cost anywhere near as much as well.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Remember when the tigers tweeted the signing of LM :tearsofjoy:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No doubt he’s a quality half and I wouldn’t mind it if we were able to sign him BUT it would definitely put pressure on our cap again and I’d say both Gus and Ciraldo would way up if he’s value for the money he’s asking.

Feel Flanagan, in his last year of his contract, has to prove himself this season, he’s future with us is dependent on how he goes this year.

George Williams would be another option as he wants to return to the NRL. He wouldn’t cost anywhere near as much as well.
All Flanno has to do is have a good first 10 rounds and he will be re-signed, purely because of the fact there really aren't any alternatives available

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are there any internal solutions? From the get go I've strongly felt Moses would never sign here.

I believe now with the signature of Crichton our biggest obstacle to top 4 is the strength and depth of our forward pack.

Will Rajab or Hayward be ready in 1 or 2 seasons? If Flanagan performs well he could be a handy stop gap solution if one of those two are the future.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah hes not he’s the same on Facebook. He’s not the full quid so he’s not trying to be annoying or anything that’s just how he is.
He might not be Nasheed but he's not a legit poster. He writes 5 posts replying to himself and then says everyone is a bully 10 seconds later before anyone has said anything. It's bizarre.

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He might not be Nasheed but he's not a legit poster. He writes 5 posts replying to himself and then says everyone is a bully 10 seconds later before anyone has said anything. It's bizarre.
He was copping it on multiple threads mate. He’s just an over keen supporter with a learning disability. Nasheed and all the other burner accounts are actually quite intelligent trolls that like to piss everyone off. Big difference.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All Flanno has to do is have a good first 10 rounds and he will be re-signed, purely because of the fact there really aren't any alternatives available
By then Moses would be signed up

If Moses stays
The above is true

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
By then Moses would be signed up

If Moses stays
The above is true
Im not saying don't sign him . . . I w i l l s a y i t sl l l l l o w e r . . . Ive said it 20 times, sign moses ffs . :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: i will be doing english language sessions at my website. . .payattentioncunt.com

Reactions: mez