U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now Biden is being investigated for having classified documents at home after he and his degenerate men and women went trump. Ya know they say the left project their own sins onto other people.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now Biden is being investigated for having classified documents at home after he and his degenerate men and women went trump. Ya know they say the left project their own sins onto other people.
So Trump and his degenerate dumbfucks take classified documents and you defend him.

Biden and his degenerate dumbfucks takes classified documents and you attack them for it.

You really are fucking clueless.

If you weren't such a racist misogynist I would feel sorry for your uneducated degenerate wannabe Christian arse.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So Trump and his degenerate dumbfucks take classified documents and you defend him.

Biden and his degenerate dumbfucks takes classified documents and you attack them for it.

You really are fucking clueless.

If you weren't such a racist misogynist I would feel sorry for your uneducated degenerate wannabe Christian arse.
You’ve got some real issues bud. You personalise these things beyond a joke or reason. The way you speak shows what the issue with the left is. When you don’t have a decent argument to come back with you make it personal and start yelling. This is a female you remind me of.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You’ve got some real issues bud. You personalise these things beyond a joke or reason. The way you speak shows what the issue with the left is. When you don’t have a decent argument to come back with you make it personal and start yelling. This is a female you remind me of.

That was an emotional attack.

Guess I hit a nerve.

1674376728641.png

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On FOX.
Rupert Murdoch is, without doubt, the most pernicious and wilfully irresponsible media magnate in history!
I worked in media and advertising for the best part of 20+ years (now happily retired) and I had some direct dealings with Murdoch and even met him socially on a couple of occasions.
I always felt he had absolutely no moral compass and with him, it is always about "profit" and not reporting the truth or being a good corporate citizen or simply championing what is basically right, it is always about the $$$ with him and nothing else!
I have always believed he would happily support any despot or tyrant if there was enough profit in it regardless of their actions or motives for instance he would have had no problems working with Hitler to "spin" the Holocaust, and if the earth is ever invaded by aliens, Murdoch would even betray humanity just for a slice of the action...

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The way their education system is going most of them can't read.
It was like Trump nuts going on about Hunter's laptop lol no one cares.

Talk about jobs, economy, immigration, infrastructure, that is what people care about.

The right wing are always their own worst enemies, all they care about is owning the libs so they lack any ideology or plans.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The only one espousing “emotional” things is you bud the posts are there to see lol.
Shakespeare once wrote "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

The perfect description of you and your emotional personal attacks.

1674378098458.png

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Talk about jobs, economy, immigration, infrastructure, that is what people care about.

The right wing are always their own worst enemies, all they care about is owning the libs so they lack any ideology or plans.
Exactly.

And the libs spend all their time trying to prove they are morally superior.

So nothing ever gets done.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The main differences between the hard left and
hard right of politics seems to be this,

The hard left is, self-righteous, usually non-violent, dictatorial, pompously arrogant,
atheistic, overly critical, pro-science and boorishly pseudointellectual and
have the capacity to know better but at least have a sense of humor.

The hard right is, self-righteous, often violent, dictatorial, delusionally arrogant,
evangelical, non-critical, anti-science, considers prideful ignorance a virtue and
don't want to know any better and have absolutely no sense of humor.
(It's also as American as apple pie...)

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

That one on the right needs a good king hit. Not because she’s pro choice but because she’s a rude, loud mouthed, stupid, un-respectful excuse for a human. But then again it’s America..lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The hard left is, self-righteous, usually non-violent, dictatorial, pompously arrogant,

The hard right is, self-righteous, often violent, dictatorial, delusionally arrogant,
evangelical, non-critical, anti-science, considers prideful ignorance a virtue and
Hard left usually non violent? Lollllll yea true they have mostly peaceful protests while buildings are burning down lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Anqueefa and BLM say hello.

Both wings are full of dumb fucks. All by design.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anqueefa and BLM say hello.

Both wings are full of dumb fucks. All by design.
The ANTIFA and BLM loons are certainly bad but still nowhere near as violent or as well organized as the extreme right, the Oklahoma City bombing is a perfect example and for that matter, the Jan 6th attempted coup.

Status
Not open for further replies.