Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
These ones?

Thats the event I'm pretty sure of but obviously the left wing MSM edited out the ones of him being too close to children.

I'll try to find one that's not too over-sensationalised

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is a "tame" one but still blood boiling.

Yeah, those ones are real. Those I just read as him being a weird old man. It's not just kids. He's just too touchy with everyone. Just an old man mentality. I know many old people who are worse than this.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, those ones are real. Those I just read as him being a weird old man. It's not just kids. He's just too touchy with everyone. Just an old man mentality. I know many old people who are worse than this.
The vid you posted is just a old man doing old man things with other old people tbh.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The vid you posted is just a old man doing old man things with other old people tbh.
I think it's the way we see it more than anything. For people who grew up in his time and where he grew up, this stuff is just normal. To most of us though, it's weird and Creepy.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For more semi-boring US political news:

- Biden may be charged for illegally holding confidential documents. His legal team are trying to argue that he is doing the right thing by turning over those documents as soon as they were discovered (unlike Trump who refused to return them), but he could still face charges. If found guilty, he likely won't be allowed to run again. But if he's found guilty then Trump will definitely be found guilty and neither will run next election (here's hoping)

- Trump's main company has been fined $1.6 million for tax evasion and several high up members have been charged including prison time. Trump won't be charged himself as he does not have a say in the operations of the company, but it's still his family trust's company and it holds an official criminal charge now. So basically it means that it won't be able to operate in certain areas and will lose a tonne of money

- Speaking of such, Trump's tax returns were finally released after he spent years trying to block their release and what amazing revelations do they show? ..not much at all. While President he sold a bunch of assetts leading to some nice gains, and paid over $1 million in taxes two years in a row. And one year he didn't pay tax at all, and another year he paid around $1k. Nothing surprising here. Just a businessman writing off his tax through business losses. He did receive "gifts" from his kids though, which aren't much ($30k - 60k), but he declared these as gifts so he didn't have to pay taxes on it. May be dodgy, but not exactly a major tax fraud

- The US economy is on the edge of recession. They will hit their debt ceiling soon. They will likely raise it (and print more money) like they usually do, but they owe $30 trillion to investors, most of which are outside the US. So the debt ceiling raising can't go on forever, and they could eventually default. In which case, the economy for every Western country will be drastically impacted. But that probably won't happen. At least, not this year. Can't say much for the future. Republicans could use this as an opportunity to push stuff they want. They could refuse the debt ceiling raise until Biden buckles on key issues. But the Democrats have already stated that they won't negotiate on the debt ceiling raising as they know that the Republicans won't force the issue, because no one will be happy if the US economy collapses

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

- Biden may be charged for illegally holding confidential documents. His legal team are trying to argue that he is doing the right thing by turning over those documents as soon as they were discovered (unlike Trump who refused to return them), but he could still face charges. If found guilty, he likely won't be allowed to run again. But if he's found guilty then Trump will definitely be found guilty and neither will run next election (here's hoping)

- Trump's main company has been fined $1.6 million for tax evasion and several high up members have been charged including prison time. Trump won't be charged himself as he does not have a say in the operations of the company, but it's still his family trust's company and it holds an official criminal charge now. So basically it means that it won't be able to operate in certain areas and will lose a tonne of money

- Speaking of such, Trump's tax returns were finally released after he spent years trying to block their release and what amazing revelations do they show? ..not much at all. While President he sold a bunch of assetts leading to some nice gains, and paid over $1 million in taxes two years in a row. And one year he didn't pay tax at all, and another year he paid around $1k. Nothing surprising here. Just a businessman writing off his tax through business losses. He did receive "gifts" from his kids though, which aren't much ($30k - 60k), but he declared these as gifts so he didn't have to pay taxes on it. May be dodgy, but not exactly a major tax fraud

- The US economy is on the edge of recession. They will hit their debt ceiling soon. They will likely raise it (and print more money) like they usually do, but they owe $30 trillion to investors, most of which are outside the US. So the debt ceiling raising can't go on forever, and they could eventually default. In which case, the economy for every Western country will be drastically impacted. But that probably won't happen. At least, not this year. Can't say much for the future. Republicans could use this as an opportunity to push stuff they want. They could refuse the debt ceiling raise until Biden buckles on key issues. But the Democrats have already stated that they won't negotiate on the debt ceiling raising as they know that the Republicans won't force the issue, because no one will be happy if the US economy collapses
Thanks for the info.
Did I hear correctly than in relation to Trump the classified documents had been declassified or he will argue that and the documents were kept much more securely than Biden or isn’t that the case?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for the info.
Did I hear correctly than in relation to Trump the classified documents had been declassified or he will argue that and the documents were kept much more securely than Biden or isn’t that the case?
Trump claims he declassified them. But it was really stupid. He stated that as President he had the power to declassify the documents purely by thinking about them (his words). It sounds like he's trying to start an ignorance defence. He'll argue that he believed he had the power to declassify the documents. But I don't think that defence ever works.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What is funny.. is seeing the sheep actually believe the spin produced by the dnc and leftist media over the last 6 years. And now having to watch sleepy joe have to fall on his own sword, for doing what Trump has been accused of. The real cultists are being revealed.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Trump claims he declassified them. But it was really stupid. He stated that as President he had the power to declassify the documents purely by thinking about them (his words). It sounds like he's trying to start an ignorance defence. He'll argue that he believed he had the power to declassify the documents. But I don't think that defence ever works.
Ahh ok, you’d think he would’ve had to verbally inform someone they were de-classified. I guess he’ll find someone to agree he did though and may be a waste of time & money pursuing it, especially when it may sink the current president too

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Biden left his documents in his corvette.
Biden left his laptop at repairer

Latest story on Hunter is , he is refusing to pay child support .... this family is Americas mistake.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What is funny.. is seeing the sheep actually believe the spin produced by the dnc and leftist media over the last 6 years. And now having to watch sleepy joe have to fall on his own sword, for doing what Trump has been accused of. The real cultists are being revealed.
So Trumps argument is that he isn't guilty because he declassified the documents with his mind.

You being you, would believe a turd was gold if Trump told you, so you obviously believe him.

So conversely couldn't Biden just declassify documents with his mind since he is President?

Then there is no sword to fall on.

And before you start carrying on like a cultist again, I personally believe they both need to be charged and will both should be found guilty.

Then whole F@#King world can put this sad pathetic saga behind them and move on.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ahh ok, you’d think he would’ve had to verbally inform someone they were de-classified. I guess he’ll find someone to agree he did though and may be a waste of time & money pursuing it, especially when it may sink the current president too
The President (no matter the individual) can’t just declassify something so what Trump said is nonsense. For something to become unclassified, it has to be nominated by a referring government agency (eg: DoJ or DoC) and it can only become declassified if no other agency disputes the suggested declassification within a legislated period of time, or if they agree sooner than the nominated deadline for it to become unclassified.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The President (no matter the individual) can’t just declassify something so what Trump said is nonsense. For something to become unclassified, it has to be nominated by a referring government agency (eg: DoJ or DoC) and it can only become declassified if no other agency disputes the suggested declassification within a legislated period of time, or if they agree sooner than the nominated deadline for it to become unclassified.
Cheers mate thanks for the info. It didn’t make sense

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s weird. Even us Lebos who are still very touchy and our grandads, never touch random kids like that unless it’s family but even then they don’t sniff like that. Stop coping, he’s a weirdo and says a lot of sus things that could easily raise alarm bells. Who the hell talks about kids rubbing his hairs while they go blonde ffs. It’s weird and sort of explains his sons behaviour. I will say, there was a leaked phone call of joe begging his son to answer the phone so he can help him. I will admit one thing, joe is a very caring dad of his children and will defend them no matter what. I do like that about him. However, he is sus as hell.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Biden left his documents in his corvette.
Biden left his laptop at repairer

Latest story on Hunter is , he is refusing to pay child support .... this family is Americas mistake.
Na this is just misinformation propagated by Russia. Didn’t you know this?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

He played the left with this one. He knew by not releasing it will make them obsess over it thinking he’s hiding something big and kept going along with it lol. Pretty dam funny if you ask me

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just realised how deafening the silence has been over Alec baldwins charge.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just realised how deafening the silence has been over Alec baldwins charge.
That's because he is going to trial where a court of law will determine his guilt or innocence.

No one feels the need to defend him.

Only the Trump cultist sheep defend the indefensible and scream from the rooftops like spoilt children.

Status
Not open for further replies.