Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Do you think Crighton will make a good fullback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It certainly wont be a negative that Crichton has signed . . . Although he hasnt played much fullback, he has a miiiiile more upside than gutherson. Which can only be a draw card for attracting Moses
I am wrapped about Crichton ... I view him as a super utility outside back who may be our fullback of the future. If not, we have ourselves a Quality center, who is also a capable goalkicker. Not to mention he is a super experienced 22-year-old with his best footy ahead.

What's not to like?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All I wan't to know @GODofWAR & @Bulldogsteve is,
Are we remotely interested in Mitchell Moses and IF not, do we have another 7 in sight so we don't have to see Flanno kill our dreams come 2024?

don't even name the prospect(s). Just tell me there is a star 7 in sight for 2024?

I personally still hope we can nab Luke Keary some how as the Roosters will find it hard to keep the likes of Joey Manu happy playing in the centres ..
Sorry to say but my bulletproof source said we are just monitoring and have NOT made any official offers to him.

It's either going to be a signing way out of left field (possible ESL) or a youth signing IMO

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I haven't made a point of watching Penrith games. But Chrighton seems like a pretty good player with plenty of football left in him. We're assembling a nice group of talented players that haven't really peeked yet. Hopefully we start seeing the results of our improvement in junior production playing it's part to supplement our roster moving forward. We can't perpetually buy quality. It'd be nice now to see some juniors forcing their way in and standing out.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am wrapped about Crichton ... I view him as a super utility outside back who may be our fullback of the future. If not, we have ourselves a Quality center, who is also a capable goalkicker. Not to mention he is a super experienced 22-year-old with his best footy ahead.

What's not to like?
Speaking sense once again

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sorry to say but my bulletproof source said we are just monitoring and have NOT made any official offers to him.

It's either going to be a signing way out of left field (possible ESL) or a youth signing IMO
What about that Leiu you mentioned previously? Said 24 defo but maybe even 23?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Thanks mate appreciate it. I only confide in a few.
It was more than 6 months ago when i said both cc and crighton had agreed, before any media said anything.
Pretty sure my contract value was spot on also.
nice to know we have some straight shooters on here. Beats the smoke and mirrors types and dart throwers lol.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dolphins fans are saying they’ve either signed or close to signing Averillo
Be interesting to see how that plays out
Id be ok with that tbh, wouldn't care if he was successful for them.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh @Bulldogsteve told me this months ago. Also has said several other things right dating back over a year ago. Bloke doesn’t talk shit and make it appear like he knows something to dance around and claim it when he speaks in riddles or out his ass. He’s the real deal. Once again proves it.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice work Stevo, @Bulldogsteve!

Appreciate your credibility mate.

This place has changed a lot over the years and it’s pretty hard to read some of these threads these days with the absolute dribble dished out by a few wankers.

We are building nicely lads!

I’m feeling genuinely excited that our Dogs will make a much anticipated resurgence under the guidance of Gould and CC.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I’m pretty sure I remember Bulldog Steve saying the Dogs will be given the last right of reply to Moses...so even though we may have not made an offer to him if he is genuinely interested in coming to us Gus will be ready to make him an offer.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure I remember Bulldog Steve saying the Dogs will be given the last right of reply to Moses...so even though we may have not made an offer to him if he is genuinely interested in coming to us Gus will be ready to make him an offer.
No that was kiwi dog

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I haven't made a point of watching Penrith games. But Chrighton seems like a pretty good player with plenty of football left in him. We're assembling a nice group of talented players that haven't really peeked yet. Hopefully we start seeing the results of our improvement in junior production playing it's part to supplement our roster moving forward. We can't perpetually buy quality. It'd be nice now to see some juniors forcing their way in and standing out.
So true. I like the age bracket of most of our signings. As this group really hits its stridethere will be another group of young talented players demanding to make the step up to join them. The production line is in motion.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

What's not to like?
Apparently his salary for a unproven fullback, people are dying because they know better than the people running the club.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dolphins fans are saying they’ve either signed or close to signing Averillo
Be interesting to see how that plays out
Not a chance mate he isn't going to leave his family and friends and go up. Especially when he all but agreed to a two year extension.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would it be simpler if we just merged with the Panthers?

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Man, for a footy forum, this place is just full of folks who don't know footy. The ;gun was earmarked as a future superstar of the game as a junior. Terrible coaching has held him back. Sadly I don't think this situation will improve under Ciraldo, because I don't think the bloke even knows how to hold a clipboard right way up.
Namaste friend you sound very angry today