Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Do you think Crighton will make a good fullback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was dead set about to say the same thing we are all talking like it’s official.
I remember in 2021 media and cowboys fans all saying they signed Kikau and it’s done… next day it’s the leak in our colours
Difference here is we got a credible source not some dickhead writing papers

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be honest mate I said you just throw out nothing posts awhile ago and act as if you know something. Again you may well know something but more than likely it is as it appears as your comments have gone against those that have actually proven they know something and stand by it.

For the record Steve never said he’s paid 900k. That he was signed to play fullback.

The panthers boys that appear in the know are saying the same. He will get a shot at 1 and we paid a bit more than panthers offered. Reported 7-750k. If we pay 800k that’s fine with me and if he is given the chance to demand elite fullback money then so be it if he earns it. If not he’s an elite back and no doubt with the cap jump and the fact panthers would pay him at worst 700k then we are adding quality to a backline that besides Jac has no lock to walk into any other first grade squad.

Crichton does.

I’d say alomit, xerri, kiraz can certainly provide plenty for us but so far 2 havent. 1 has for half a year. I have a lot of faith those 3 will. Though no doubt our backline is better with Crichton.
I'll be honest with you too mate I hate social media even though I've joined some but never used, the day posting stops to be fan I'll give up,
Frankly I don't care about proving myself and don't care about braking out a story first, I admit is frustrating to read my posts but for me it's part of the fun to read and see who would guess right :tearsofjoy: but seriously some of the info I've been trusted with I didn't reveal to my family, keep in mind we've had some close misses, some that haven't even bee talked about on TK,
To set the records strait, I never said Steve said we are offering $900k, I was referring to what the media said,
Contrary to what some people are claiming that I've said "I was told if we sign Crichton it will be on a centre's money and a chance to prove himself at fullback ".
I have no clue what he is on at Penrith but our offer is way below $900k.

Last edited:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We have a few good young forwards we should see develop over the next couple seasons. Bit easier to find a forward on the player market whereas good halves are hard to come by.
Do we tho? I can only think of Morrin and i guess you could say Pele. Those aren’t definites, Morrin is probably the most likely to do well in terms of development.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
With Stephen Crichton officially coming, why don't we give his brother Christian another shot? Maybe a train and trial, or a 1 year deal? It wouldn't cost us much and it would just be for depth.

Josh Mansour is another winger without a club.
I thought you hated Lebs?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah. Zero chance. They don’t even need Crichton to win again, but they’re just a bunch of smug flogs who don’t want to help out another club. That’s fair enough tho, well within their right to keep him for his contracted term but I would be interested to see how he goes with them this year. Feel like that relationship between him and the club may have soured.
They could probably win without him, but he's made big plays like some timely intercepts in big games, big line breaks and has good hands to set up his winger... I don't know if anything has soured. I think it's just a realisation from both parties that their success means they can't keep everyone...

Like Burton two years ago and Kikau last year, Crichton will still be a consistent player for them despite having signed elsewhere. They have set such a good standard there with players being locked in, that I don't think anything less will be tolerated.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Stephen Crichton officially coming, why don't we give his brother Christian another shot? Maybe a train and trial, or a 1 year deal? It wouldn't cost us much and it would just be for depth.

How about Abbas Miski ?

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

FMD… Christian Crichton now

Who’s next?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'll be honest with you too mate I hate social media even though I've joined some but never used, the day posting stops to be fan I'll give up,
Frankly I don't care about proving myself and don't care about braking out a story first, I admit is frustrating to read my posts but for me it's part of the fun to read and see who would guess right :tearsofjoy: but seriously some of the info I've been trusted with I didn't reveal to my family, keep in mind we've had some close misses, some that haven't even bee talked about on TK,
To set the records strait, I never said Steve said we are offering $900k, I was referring to what the media said,
Contrary to what some people are claiming that I've said "I was told if we sign Crichton it will be on a centre's money and a chance to prove himself at fullback ".
I have no clue what he is on at Penrith but our offer is way below $900k.
Sorry mate again I’ll say clearly I am not guaranteeing you talk shit. Though I’m fairly confident you do.

I’ve never used social media either. I hate all that shit. Been that way since MySpace when friends would argue were I ranked them… then x girl friends msging that hadn’t spoken to in who knows how long. Hate all that shit. Irrelevant.

I don’t understand the thought process of how you would find it entertaining to speak in riddles to then see who guesses what to then pretend that you knew all along.

I also don’t buy the “my source leak shit”…

You would literally be hearing because of someone else leaking. Do you think your the only one they tell? Do you think others don’t tell others? Does someone go oh my !!! D voice is such and such that I trusted with my 1 secret on an internet forum….

Steve literally has a fucking name in it. He could be Jack or Ted but maybe he is a Steve? He also isn’t saying “x” told me so.

Right now as it stands Crichton is a fucking obvious rumour for us. Breaking this as mail is David Holland level now. Steve told me about this months ago and made it clear wasn’t done deal but pretty likely. He’s updated me several times about heaps of shit and everytime been spot on. He’s also made clear shit changes like you said several close things etc.

I’m sorry mate I called it awhile ago and think you just like the looking like your in the know for some reason.

Dunno why. I know fuck all at the dogs. Got a few bits of direct info where I am from a few people I’ve met and even to some clubs they been as I still talk to a few former players but no fucking wiz here no real great inside info. Doesn’t make me any lesser man than anyone here including Steve who clearly has a good bit of mail when it clubs to nrl players at the panthers and dogs.

Not exactly like he’s saving the fucking world. Filling in some fellow doggies fans with what they heard might happen with coming or going to our beloved football team…. Dunno why people wanna pump their ego over that lol.

ChesoBulldog

Banned
Reaction score
Do we tho? I can only think of Morrin and i guess you could say Pele. Those aren’t definites, Morrin is probably the most likely to do well in terms of development.
Not definite but could be anything. Not that hard finding a good forward on the open market.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sorry boys, can't help but have a BIG LOL
You can be assured I will never reveal my source nor any information that I am trusted with...
It's your choice to read or not read my comments.
Just keep in mind "Where there is smoke there is fire ", I could say more but I won't :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Riddle me this, riddle me that

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah. Zero chance. They don’t even need Crichton to win again, but they’re just a bunch of smug flogs who don’t want to help out another club. That’s fair enough tho, well within their right to keep him for his contracted term but I would be interested to see how he goes with them this year. Feel like that relationship between him and the club may have soured.
They are all best mates, go to church together, their relationship like Burton in last year is very solid.
he wants to play fullback, and he can’t at penrith , it’s pretty simple.
as for Spencer, his role is not to play 60 minutes, it is as a game changer in short sports.
he is trained that way, if he came here it would be as a starting prop and he would be trained to push out bigger minutes which he can do easily and did in the lower grades

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
D-Riddler?

I’m motherfucking Batman
D-Riddler that should be his new name!!

I agree with what you said …this is a forum for the team we barrack for and I’ve been on here long enough now to know who are the day one die hard fans and the casuals….

Fk riddles…if you know something then let the fam know (as long as you don’t want to reveal your source)

Any info I get I’m passing it through here

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest mate I said you just throw out nothing posts awhile ago and act as if you know something. Again you may well know something but more than likely it is as it appears as your comments have gone against those that have actually proven they know something and stand by it.

For the record Steve never said he’s paid 900k. That he was signed to play fullback.

The panthers boys that appear in the know are saying the same. He will get a shot at 1 and we paid a bit more than panthers offered. Reported 7-750k. If we pay 800k that’s fine with me and if he is given the chance to demand elite fullback money then so be it if he earns it. If not he’s an elite back and no doubt with the cap jump and the fact panthers would pay him at worst 700k then we are adding quality to a backline that besides Jac has no lock to walk into any other first grade squad.

Crichton does.

I’d say alomit, xerri, kiraz can certainly provide plenty for us but so far 2 havent. 1 has for half a year. I have a lot of faith those 3 will. Though no doubt our backline is better with Crichton.
I reckon Skelton could be anything too.
Wouldn’t mind:

Crichton
JAC
Xerri
Alamoti / Skelton
Kiraz / Skelton