Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Do you think Crighton will make a good fullback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So To’o is photographed in belmore and posted on social media. Panthers by all reports are trying their best to lock him up….. Gus swoops in and seemingly goes after another player? :p

Have I got the time line right? If To’o is kept and a few others have been kept then you’d think a few players would have to be taking a pay cut or not take an increase.

Seems like a very bullfrog type of move it true.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hey, Fam. I need you to come over later and check the shower pipes in my rent free apartment. They are a little squeaky. Thanks!
You would like me to check your pipes you little bitch [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think we will get crichton he will stay at panthers and mitch moses will stay at eels or tigers
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you state for certain only like last week that he was coming to the Dogs?

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes and then 5 minutes later he was asking if we've signed him
I assume school holidays have started so the kids are on TK during school hours
Some kids are homeschooled though. I don't think school holidays have started yet.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all know how good Gus is at throwing the old smokescreen. Sit back and enjoy the show
This [emoji115]…… Push up To’o and Crichton and end up with Leniu who was probably the plan all along …