Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Do you think Crighton will make a good fullback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is thos true is crichton gonna be a bulldog when is it announced i hope we get him and extend burton taking a while

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Reynolds gets a top 30 deal I'll boycott the club
I think they are running with Flanagan & Burton as the only halves options in the top 30. Along with BBO who won’t play for at least the first half of the year.

That way they don’t need to pay Reynolds or any other halves options too 30 money. If there are injuries they can bring in emergencies. I still think Reynolds is way down that list.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On panthers page they are freaking out now allen has been released
LOL first the Tigers and now the Panthers. Why do they give a crap that Allen is being released? Must be worried that Uncle Gus is trying to get Moses and Chricton here for next year. Anything is possible. Love what Gus is doing

The only fans that should be freaking out are the Rorters fans since we've sold them a lemon

Reactions: 88

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
LOL first the Tigers and now the Panthers. Why do they give a crap that Allen is being released? Must be worried that Uncle Gus is trying to get Moses and Chricton here for next year. Anything is possible. Love what Gus is doing

The only fans that should be freaking out are the Rorters fans since we've sold them a lemon
Its every forum right now. I look through most teams forums and all they are talking about is us and our salary cap.

RobT

Mass debator
Reaction score

The value of the deal probably depends on how much of his salary we are paying for him to play there.