News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Tiger offer 1.4m hard to see him coming here tbh.
Yeh definitely agree on that, 1.4 is stoopidly big money.
Anyway I'm fn done with all these rumoured signing threads advice that maybe all of us should adhere too lol..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I mean that’s just not true. They made the grand final and beat some very good teams to do so. He had a huge hand to do with their season. The eels fans are shitting themselves at losing moses and happy to let brown go to keep him…
Exactly mate.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moses for $1.2-$1.4 million or Williams for 500-600k with a transfer fee of about 200k outside of the cap... Seems like an easy decision.. Gus is smart enough to avoid overpaying for Moses.
We hope

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t know about that. The market suggests he is. Let’s look at other highly rated/payed halves shall we?

These figures taken from zerotackle:

Nathan Cleary - $1.3m
DCE - $1.2m
Luke Brooks - $1.1m
Ben Hunt - $1.1m
Mitchell Moses - $950k (he’s already on that much apparently)
Jahrome Hughes - $900k
Adam Reynolds - $800k
Chad Townsend - $700k

They are the top 8 payed halfbacks according to zt. $950k is pretty good value based on that. I’d take him over Brooks and DCE if all were on the same money, and don’t reckon Hunt and Cleary are worth that much more.
Most interesting thing about that list imo is that 3 out of the top 4 didn't play finals footy last season. Having a high paid #7 is not the be all and end all.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The Sydney Morning Herald are now reporting that Manly Sea Eagles CEO Tony Mestrov has confirmed the club will not pursue Flanagan, despite the fact his father is joining the club's coaching ranks under new boss Anthony Seibold.
Parra look like they’re going to lose Moses to the Tigers, they should grab him …

As of the 1st November any club could have signed him, if he’s so brilliant @Flanagun, I wonder why they haven’t ..

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Parra look like they’re going to lose Moses to the Tigers, they should grab him …

As of the 1st November any club could have signed him, if he’s so brilliant @Flanagun, I wonder why they haven’t ..
Because the 'gun is backing himself to silence his hatters in 2023 and sign an extension at his beloved Bulldogs, baby!

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean that’s just not true. They made the grand final and beat some very good teams to do so. He had a huge hand to do with their season. The eels fans are shitting themselves at losing moses and happy to let brown go to keep him…
I think some fans let their personal feelings towards Moses get in the way of the stats. He's easily a top 5 HB, based on his attacking stats, but people pretend like he's fucking Flanno. If Gus thinks he's good enough to win us a comp, I'll back his judgement every day of the week

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because the 'gun is backing himself to silence his hatters in 2023 and sign an extension at his beloved Bulldogs, baby!
Take your hand of it and try to get your tiny brain focused on the question that was asked ….. if he’s so great why aren’t the other clubs lining up for his signature ….

why hasn’t his own club wrapped him up and offered him an extension … why hasn’t daddy’s club grabbed him …

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Take your hand of it and try to get your tiny brain focused on the question that was asked ….. if he’s so great why aren’t the other clubs lining up for his signature ….

why hasn’t his own club wrapped him up and offered him an extension … why hasn’t daddy’s club grabbed him …
No one will sign him in nrl. Off to esl at best otherwise nsw cup

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the TigPies genuinely offer $1.4m a season for 4 seasons he’d be crazy not to accept that kind of coin.
Fk premierships if you can set your family up with that kind of $$$ also how Fkn desperate are they to be signing anyone to $1.4m wow

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the TigPies genuinely offer $1.4m a season for 4 seasons he’d be crazy not to accept that kind of coin.
Fk premierships if you can set your family up with that kind of $$$ also how Fkn desperate are they to be signing anyone to $1.4m wow
Mate I have a feeling he will sign with us anyway if we offer $1.1Mish
Didn't the Tigers do this before? They offered someone ridiculous coin and he still turned them down? It may have been Fatrell
Even with their new roster, coach and their new Centre of Excellence there is still a loser stench about the club. That's why they can't sign big name players in their primes (they lucked out with Papali'i). I think he'll sign with us or stay with the Eels
But you're right. $1.4M for Moses, or even any player, is crazy

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate I have a feeling he will sign with us anyway if we offer $1.1Mish
Didn't the Tigers do this before? They offered someone ridiculous coin and he still turned them down? It may have been Fatrell
Even with their new roster, coach and their new Centre of Excellence there is still a loser stench about the club. That's why they can't sign big name players in their primes (they lucked out with Papali'i). I think he'll sign with us or stay with the Eels.
They offered Latrell $1m but he was like Fkn lollll and said no basically straight away

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

That's not what you asked. You asked why no other club has signed the 'gun. They can't sign me if I don't want to sign, baby!