New jersey leak

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree. These are great jerseys. The training gear looks sharp as well! Think it was 2 years back we had no sponsor, now we’ve got among the biggest food chain in the world in the Colonel! Nice work Dogs administration.
100% mate, just like you said, it wasn’t long ago that we were in a serious world of hurt. Now we are kicking a heap of goals off the field, hopefully on field results continue to improve.

just quietly, We should be easy to spot in the crowd next year, alone in our 2023 jerseys haha

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow, exactly the same as last year, Oh well, still better than the Roosters, Dragons, Souths and Penrith, I could vomit after all you can eat and still create a better colour scheme than penrith

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I've got 12 ccc jerseys alot of other ccc jackets and t-shirts and not 1 classic jersey or anything. I'm gunna keep voting with my wallet.
Yep im in the same boat. I remember when Warriors got their CCC jersey design in 2010 and was hoping we could get something like that. Enter 2012 and we got one of the better jerseys we have had.
Can't see anything like that happening for us again soon sadly... But at least my wallet isn't getting hit.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Nike and CCC with me
Sadly don't have any Nike gear left. Perished and I gave some away lost some etc.

I once had an kangaroos Umbro jersey which was ugly as balls, white with yellow and green stripes. But it was a unique conversation starter.

Yep im in the same boat. I remember when Warriors got their CCC jersey design in 2010 and was hoping we could get something like that. Enter 2012 and we got one of the better jerseys we have had.
Can't see anything like that happening for us again soon sadly... But at least my wallet isn't getting hit.
I think we might've had ccc jerseys in 2011 but I did the same thing with the xblades garbage and just refused to buy it. I don't mind paying high prices for team stuff but its got to be high quality.