LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. Averillo
2. Kiraz
3. Burns/Alamonti
4. Skelton
5. JAC

With some development in this back-line could be fantastic as the year goes on.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Opening the door for someone , Jackson gone, Schoupp gone possibly Allen , that's 500 + 200+ half Allen's salary 250 = 950k plus anything thats in the kitty, Possibly Hasting for 300 with tigers chipping in some, Leinu 450 that's 750k and a upgrade to Reynolds 175 k that =925k I'd be happy with that, Hastings has been to Belmore for a tour so we never know

Bulldoggystyle

Waterboy
Reaction score
Opening the door for someone , Jackson gone, Schoupp gone possibly Allen , that's 500 + 200+ half Allen's salary 250 = 950k plus anything thats in the kitty, Possibly Hasting for 300 with tigers chipping in some, Leinu 450 that's 750k and a upgrade to Reynolds 175 k that =925k I'd be happy with that, Hastings has been to Belmore for a tour so we never know
Im hoping for Hastings TBH

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Lumelume has gone so Burns, Alamoti, Casey, Perham & Skelton could be added.
I hope so, he was rather rubbish.

I also keep forgetting we recruited Hayze Perham as well.

The Raven

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fuck Penrith you say we hate Penrith you say but you want all their superior players and success Bulldogs fans have NFI idea I say !

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fuck Penrith you say we hate Penrith you say but you want all their superior players and success Bulldogs fans have NFI idea I say !
Genuinely fuck off this forum if u don’t have anything to contribute other than saying fuck the dogs on the dogs forum lmao. Penrith Panther Fans are Scums

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least be funny or something...fkn clown. You are the worst other supporter troll ever to fkn lurk on the kennel. Put yourself out of your misery and delete your account
Yep, we have some Roosters supporters who are good fellas, a raiders guy who is alright too and although haven't seen him for a while Old Panther was a good guy with balanced opinions and reason.

This **** on the other hand strikes me as a young lippy prick too full of his own smugness.
We will raid your good players as Gus sees fit mofo, suck a big one if you don't like it but more to the point go cry about it elsewhere.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we don't manage to sign Leniu, we should go for Peter Hola, Trey Mooney or Ata Mariota from the Canberra Raiders. They don't have a starting spot with Papalii and Tapine being their starting props, for many years.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Troy Mooney I've mentioned before, Phil is a big fan

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whats wrong with panthers fans lately used to be cool but these days the most cocky arrogant fukwits so many fans over you guys
A good football team is all that shithole has going for it! The y can finally cheer for something. Thats all they have!