CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
spencer not going to dragon but he is speaking to another club shhhhh
I just assumed it was Dragon when I was told....umm Tiger again? Maybe Warrior or Dolphin...

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's going to have to play on the wing when he gets here.
JAC has one wing spot secure, so I'd say with that line of thinking Kiraz must be on the outer, LOL!

Crichton has said himself he wants to play FB but can't because Dylan Edwards has that spot sewn up at Penrifff.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh I didn't know. I knew he must be half kiwi because he played for the Maoris.

Origin really effs my Kiwis lol. Could have had him, Ponga Val Holmes lol
Both parents are Kiwi born bro and i think his mum is Maori. TBH though, those Penrith boys rep Western Sydney and Samoa hard. I think Luai would of only played for NZ if he couldnt play or make the Blues. Ponga and Holmes im not sure..the draw of that maroon jersey is pretty strong...look at Mulitalo

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Both parents are Kiwi born bro and i think his mum is Maori. TBH though, those Penrith boys rep Western Sydney and Samoa hard. I think Luai would of only played for NZ if he couldnt play or make the Blues. Ponga and Holmes im not sure..the draw of that maroon jersey is pretty strong...look at Mulitalo
that’s why they need to change the eligibility rules, ponga should be able to play for Queensland and then the kiwis.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The more the international game grows the better, I am losing interest in origin, the disgraceful QLD bias reffing especially. I am enjoying these games far more now that there is more competition and it's not scripted with reffing like origin so they avoid dead rubber games.

I would say change the eligibility rules to piss off Paul **** as well.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I had never heard of Mulitalo until that Maroon drama.

No wonder they wanted him to play for the Maroons, I think he's a solid as winger.