Rugby League World Cup - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i wish uce. Beers will flow soon - i got a nice case of Vailima long necks and a bottle of 21 year old scotch to crack open if they win!
Is that the Samoan beer? Never had it. I will be going for Samoa...mostly :tearsofjoy:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah it is Samoan beer. Beer is good in Samoa - because of the German influence.. Taula is my favourite but they dont sell it out here .Yeah go for Samoa bro, i am well outnumbered on here. Im not confident but it would be amazing if Samoa got up. For Samoa and the game

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I fear it is going to be 30+ Australia, I hope not but seems that way. The edges will get sliced open every second set.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah it is Samoan beer. Beer is good in Samoa - because of the German influence.. Taula is my favourite but they dont sell it out here .Yeah go for Samoa bro, i am well outnumbered on here. Im not confident but it would be amazing if Samoa got up. For Samoa and the game
You can get Taula in Fiji now and it's been available in NZ for some time. Haven't seen any in Australia yet.

Always a Bulldog

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can get Taula in Fiji now and it's been available in NZ for some time. Haven't seen any in Australia yet.

Always a Bulldog
Yeah nothing over here at all. Its a nice drop...I've searched :tearsofjoy: ...even the export Vailima that we get over here is not the same as the Samoan variety

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I fear it is going to be 30+ Australia, I hope not but seems that way. The edges will get sliced open every second set.
Only chance Samoa has is if the Aussies get a player sent off in the first 20 min.

Ashley Klein is ref though and he will give the Aussies a million 6 agains.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im hoping Latrell has one of those quiet games he is famous for! Crichton, Su'a and Lafai have defended quite well on the edge. Ligi Sao is the concern. If Toa can dominate the middle we are a chance to keep it competitive. Lets just hope that Klein refs it like the rest of the world cup. If there is sudden crackdown on the 10 or in the ruck i will fkn scream

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fln Klein the corrupt ****. Having an Aussie ref is a disgraceFB_IMG_1668653334945.jpg

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its a good spirit out there with the Samoan supporters. Flags everywhere cheeeee huuuuuu
Bro I drove past a church at ingleburn Sunday morning when they were finishing up. Threw up a few beeps and had everyone including the priest cheehuuing

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fln Klein the corrupt ****. Having an Aussie ref is a disgraceView attachment 61367
Doubt the ref will be the reason Australia win. Samoa are second tier. Australia would be badly shamed if they lost and I don't expect Samoa to get within 20. But i will say Samoa have gone well to get this far, and been entertaining to watch. Good to see

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doubt the ref will be the reason Australia win. Samoa are second tier. Australia would be badly shamed if they lost and I don't expect Samoa to get within 20. But i will say Samoa have gone well to get this far, and been entertaining to watch. Good to see
I will blame him anyway [emoji23] you are right but anything can happen in a game of footy bro. Australia on paper are unbeatable, but a bit of luck and who knows. Samoa will be up for the game and need to stay close and score first

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
no your not bro I think most people will be going for Samoa