Opinion Khaled Rajab

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Nice highlight package! Saves me from watching the game entirely haha

We know Gus won't rush and will only wait til Rajab is ready, but gosh I hope it is sooner rather than later. If he can handle the contact of running the ball to the defensive line, the amount of time and space both he and mahoney together could create for Burton would be massive. Burton would be able to level his game up. Plus Rajab has a good cut-out pass/ pass selection too? Damn son....

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Before we just give Rajab the 7 jumper, let's see how he goes against nrl quality opposition. We could assemble a team from the kennel that would look good against Jamaica
I agree. But by the same token, Flanagan hasn't exactly fared well against NRL opposition. It's good to have someone of Rajab's potential in Reserves and hopefully he's ready if called upon in FG when the time comes.

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree. But by the same token, Flanagan hasn't exactly fared well against NRL opposition. It's good to have someone of Rajab's potential in Reserves and hopefully he's ready if called upon in FG when the time comes.
Couldn't agree more. It's not beyond the realm of possibilities that Burton could get injured either.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow Rajab yore it up against mighty Jamaica. I’m starting to get worried about my place in the team :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
IMO, Rajab is looking good and Flanagan should be worried. Rajab digs into the line at pace and Flanagan plays robotically before the line. Only thing Flanagan has is defence. Halves should not be selected to defend

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before we just give Rajab the 7 jumper, let's see how he goes against nrl quality opposition. We could assemble a team from the kennel that would look good against Jamaica
Well he might get a chance to play against Australia if he can hold a bench spot

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm really liking his development and this world cup has done wonders for him and his confidence levels.

It's always good to train and play with players other than your own team mates all the time. Gets you out of your comfort zone and forces you to stay alert and chance on different plays.

Looks like he has taken this in his stride.

I'm calling it now....
4. Burton
6. Rajab
7. Moses

2024 team

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long is he under contract for? Can he receive offers as of tomorrow?