"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I do mad duck pancakes as well or at least Campsie duck shop does but always a family favourite really good on Christmas Day as well as prawns and ham
I seen the local trawlers out today a good rain , local schooling should be cracking this week ,my dinner sorted for about 3 months

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I seen the local trawlers out today a good rain , local schooling should be cracking this week ,my dinner sorted for about 3 months
Go the fresh Linguine ai Gambari garlic fresh basil expensive olive oil crack of pepper and dash of fish sauce for the salt trust me it works nothing better

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
So you guys are totally fine with farmers shot putting baby cow carcasses?
I know you didn’t ask for my opinion but I’m not totally fine about it more just realistic and mostly indifferent.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So you guys are totally fine with farmers shot putting baby cow carcasses?
Yes I don't care animals are my food ,and I'll save you a current typical vegan response
Darhmer tho
Holocaust tho
Slaves tho
You wouldn't eat a dog tho...
I don't care if my pig had been fingered by a Greek man ,then brained with a sledge hammer, my taste is priority over any animal I choose to eat.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes I don't care animals are my food ,and I'll save you a current typical vegan response
Darhmer tho
Holocaust tho
Slaves tho
You wouldn't eat a dog tho...
I don't care if my pig had been fingered by a Greek man ,then brained with a sledge hammer, my taste is priority over any animal I choose to eat.
But do they really need to use dead calves as shotputs?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
But do they really need to use dead calves as shotputs?
What the fuck is a shotput in relation to this subject? Do they yank them out of the womb and see how far they can hurl them or do they throw small but heavy cylinders of lead at them to kill them. Real question. I’ve never heard the term..