"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Cows breed like rabbits dude..check out India..when we set them free from their shackles it will be like the 1960-70s

The cows will jump over the moon in the Seventh Barn And the Dish aligns with the Spoon, than methane will fill the Vegans And steers will rule the yards.. This is the dawning of the age of a smelly universe…the age of a smelly universe…the age of a smelly UNIVERSE!

Its written in the stars man!
If we fund gender realignment surgery for gender dysphoric cows, it will increase happiness in the cow population, while drastically reducing numbers. Simple biology, dude.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You're eating what our food is supposed to eat

Plus you used the V word....and not the good V word.
Most other great apes eat primarily plant based diets, bro....maybe a few insects here and there. I suppose if you want to eat insects, I'm cool with it.

PS What is the good v word? Volkswagen?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Most other great apes eat primarily plant based diets, bro....maybe a few insects here and there. I suppose if you want to eat insects, I'm cool with it.

PS What is the good v word? Volkswagen?
Don't knock insects until you try chilli and lime crickets while sipping cervezas with tequila chasers on a Cancun beach.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sometimes Ill cut potatoes in half, cook for 5 mins, them rinse em in cold water and scoop the guts of the potatoe out like a small bowl. Then finely chop up some bacon spring onions and whatever else I feel like on the day, fry it up, poor the mix into the potatoe centres, top with cheese and paprika and chuck it in the oven.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sometimes Ill cut potatoes in half, cook for 5 mins, them rinse em in cold water and scoop the guts of the potatoe out like a small bowl. Then finely chop up some bacon spring onions and whatever else I feel like on the day, fry it up, poor the mix into the potatoe centres, top with cheese and paprika and chuck it in the oven.
754A14C3-814F-4C25-96DB-DD24CA1711F0.gif

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a shame I only just discovered this thread. I made made jackfruit bolognese with vegan parmesan last night. Wish I had taken a photo.
All of the flavour, none of the guilt, baby! You guys should try vegan. It will 100 percent make you a better person.
Yeah like joey carbstrong a violent convicted criminal that bashed robbed and stabbed people now preaching veganism.
Sorry bro fuck veganism and it's shit bag fuckwit cult