How much should we offer Moses ?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d be stoked with Moses. Blokes blaming him for kikau? The blokes a Fucking monster and his job is to make it a nightmare for the halves.

Moses did pretty well to stay infront of him.

It’s not just Moses who got spanked by panther. Brown was worse. Gutho even worse. Yet these guys walk into our team and also beat teams with Munster and other great players.

Panthers beat anyone this year at their best and that’s just not even close to others or even remotely Moses fault.

He’s a solid 7 in every avenue. Still few years left. I’d jump at him for whatever it took.

I’d feel far better with him in our spine with Mahoney and burton for a few years than Crichton as the marquee addition.

Fark I’d rather haas for our pack over Crichton as our fullback to quietly.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We DoN’t NeEd MoSeS, wE’rE gEtTiNg SuLlIvAn!!!

if we’re serious about trying to win a comp, we should pay whatever it takes.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Have they even found Moses yet after he went missing in the GF?
Penrith stomped their forwards. Moses and Brown didn’t have a chance to do much.

We have two choices - either make a play for an elite half, or sign an inexperienced St George reject.

Anyone who doesn’t want Moses is bonkers, at this stage.

Last edited:

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
offer him a time machine so he can go back and watch the birth of his son where he shoulda been if he was gonna put in a performance like he did on GF day.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
offer him a time machine so he can go back and watch the birth of his son where he shoulda been if he was gonna put in a performance like he did on GF day.
Classy. If he was playing for the bulldogs and showed the same sort of commitment in such a big game would you be complaining? Credit to the guy for putting his team first.

And for the record, it was the birth of his daughter

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Classy. If he was playing for the bulldogs and showed the same sort of commitment in such a big game would you be complaining? Credit to the guy for putting his team first.

cry

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Penrith stomped tgeir forwards. Moses and Brown didn’t have a chance to do much.

We have two choices - either make a play for an elite geld, or sign an inexperienced ST George reject.

What makes anyone think he's leaving Parra? They've lost Mahoney and Papali'i. They'll pay him whatever it takes to re-sign him. He's far more likely to stay with the team that just made the GF than sign with the bottom 8 clubs that would have the money to compete with their offer.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What makes anyone think he's leaving Parra? They've lost Mahoney and Papali'i. They'll pay him whatever it takes to re-sign him. He's far more likely to stay with the team that just made the GF than sign with the bottom 8 clubs that would have the money to compete with their offer.
Call me crazy but I think eels are dropping a few slots. Mahoney and papal’i are big loses.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Their window is well and truly closed (to be honest, it was ever open to begin with). We are building. We also have the best mind in the game on the rebuild. If he has a brain, he’ll realise his chances of winning a comp here are much better than his chances at Parra.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Their window is well and truly closed (to be honest, it was ever open to begin with). We are building. We also have the best mind in the game on the rebuild. If he has a brain, he’ll realise his chances of winning a comp here are much better than his chances at Parra.
I'll be very surprised if he doesn't re-sign with Parra.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The halves market is cooked, it was brilliant we got Burton when we did as he was looking for an opportunity. Moses is established and will command top dollar.

I don't see Moses leaving Parra either, they've shed players to keep most of their spine together. Arthur is a myth really, because if he was smart, Gutherson would go and they keep Brown, Moses & Mahoney.

It's an absolute joke Broncos paid probably 1 million for a halfback who can't run. Thank fuck we have Gould because you know he is going to get value out of this hyperinflated market.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just shows he’s a maggot putting his club over birth of a child no loyalty

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kennel reasons :

We are a rich club. Make him an offer he can’t refuse

Swap deal for Flanno

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penrith stomped tgeir forwards. Moses and Brown didn’t have a chance to do much.

We have two choices - either make a play for an elite geld, or sign an inexperienced ST George reject.

This forum seems to have a fascination in unearthing the next best talent when it comes to halves and so we have a history of underperforming as a result of this quest.

You either have a production line of good halves or you go out and buy am elite one.

You don't dick around with this position.

Look for a bargain in the forwards.
Not spine positions and certainly not halfback

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wouldn't pay him anymore than $800k, even if he could part the red sea. Hot and cold player and goes missing against the better teams.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Not a cent. His kicking game in the GF was disgusting. Every kick was on the full to the back 3. Not the guy we need!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The GF was not Moses' fault. His forwards got destroyed. Switch Cleary & Moses for that game & Panthers still win easy.
Exactly right you can't beat 17 on your own when the forwards were dominated by an outstanding and rampant opposition.

That said I get the overspending concerns, really don't know what should be our ceiling $$$wise.Gus and CC can work it out.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a cent. His kicking game in the GF was disgusting. Every kick was on the full to the back 3. Not the guy we need!
I personally would take Moses at the expense of losing Burton....

Moses is capable of producing 80% of Burtons bombs but is far superior in halves play. His backup support is also exceptional.

Short kicking game, they are probably equal.

People tend to call him out for not producing in big games, but I beg to differ. In most big games, the whole parra team folds and so he can't do it all on his own. But when they are on, they can put teams to the sword and Moses is a big part of that.

Yes, we all hate Parra, but credit where it's due and Moses is one if the better halves in the game and one we can certainly do with.