Official NSW Cup GF Thread - Bulldog v Panther

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We were the better team i feel. We go again next year if maybe Potter as coach.

Malla

Reaction score
Is Sullivan for sure the starting half for Dolphins next year???
wooden spoon moral

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll give the Bulldogs credit for being one of the top teams all year and making the GF however I seriously hope Gus and Ciraldo put a line through some of these guys, some have been with us for far too long and will never become first grade players or even adequate backups. Time to not only rebuild the first grade side but the reserve grade side aswell.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to raise your standards. Okonbor has no idea in defence like a deer in the headlights. The players you jerk off to would lose 50+ nill every week
This guys a troll. Ignore everything he says. Either tbat or hes actually that stupid. Most likely the prior option though. Funny trolling guy.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
This guys a troll. Ignore everything he says. Either tbat or hes actually that stupid. Most likely the prior option though. Funny trolling guy.
Both.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You need to raise your standards. Okonbor has no idea in defence like a deer in the headlights. The players you jerk off to would lose 50+ nill every week
It’s brave of you to comment on here when you don’t understand footy, but the sad reality is doing do only makes you look a fool.

When there’s an overlap the Wonger has to come in. It’s a simple numbers game.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
M
I thought it was a knock on for your life but on replay didn't he bat it backwards?
and bounced off the PAnthers player. That's what I saw. And was this the first time the video was used in the whole game? (I had mute on once Beavis and Butthead started commentating)

Malla

Reaction score
I'll give the Bulldogs credit for being one of the top teams all year and making the GF however I seriously hope Gus and Ciraldo put a line through some of these guys, some have been with us for far too long and will never become first grade players or even adequate backups. Time to not only rebuild the first grade side but the reserve grade side aswell.
They just made the grand final with 6 regulars that didn’t play cause of injury or first grade
Are you trying to rebuild the nsw cup team to win first grade?