2022 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How can any real dogs fan be happy parra won?
Haha I know bro but it’s an area most of us Sydney do have a connection to, I literally live 10 mins away from Parra and been around it most of my teenage and adult life lol

I hope parra is buzzing this coming week, it Would be good to see rugby league have hype in the area again

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm not happy but this is probably the most well balanced/quality they've had in their team for a long time + the coach has been there ages and they know their game plan.
Parra deserve it more than the cowbs of sharks. Their positions on the ladder flattered them.

Relax, bro. Don’t see Parra winning next week. But the Cowboys weren’t good enough. Parra were below their best and still beat them because they are a better team with better defence.
Can't stand them bro.

I'll cheer for souths before cheering the eels

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Game was lost, cows were up 8 totally in control and Chad i believe throws a risky pass, gets knocked on by cows and the Eels score and then had all the momentum.
So many half backs have absolutely no clue on how to manage a game. The art of game management is totally gone.

Teams have no game presence, all they think about is trying to score off every single play.
Cleary in that stage would of kicked the Eels to death.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who the fuck do I cheer for next week… I hate Penif, I loathe Soufs and feel physically sick about the thought of Parrascum and Gutterson winning a comp.

Have mercy and kill me now…

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haha I know bro but it’s an area most of us Sydney do have a connection to, I literally live 10 mins away from Parra and been around it most of my teenage and adult life lol

I hope parra is buzzing this coming week, it Would be good to see rugby league have hype in the area again
I'll meet you there in our Dogs jerseys habibeh ;)

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fk the Eels. Referee absolute favoured them tonight , Chad Townsend was missing the entire game.
Ref favoured them? How do you figure? Second half penalty count was like, 5-1 to the cows. Sure, they missed a pass that may have been marginally forward. They also allowed a cowboys try despite Moses clearly being denied a chance to join the defensive line.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
90 percent of the posters of this forum have egg on the face, I tried to warn everyone Parra were the dark horses and prepare yourselves, keep your powder dry.
I said Panthers vs Eels GF.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ref favoured them? How do you figure? Second half penalty count was like, 5-1 to the cows. Sure, they missed a pass that may have been marginally forward. They also allowed a cowboys try despite Moses clearly being denied a chance to join the defensive line.
Parramatta weren’t back the 10 for the entire game bro, they were getting away with throwing forward passes all night of which only one got called. They scored 2 tries from forward passes. Junior Paulo should have got 10 in the bin for his tackle on Hiku.
Not sure Reed knows how to throw a ball back, next year when his not in the blue and gold we might have some issues LOL