Movie Discussion

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha cried. One day you’ll make a joke that someone will laugh at. I had those nerds at school too
I find it ironic that call people nerds yet you make threads like Aus politics with no memes please...lol

You must be the life of every party....

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I find it ironic that call people nerds yet you make threads like Aus politics with no memes please...lol

You must be the life of every party....
We wanted to stop your great grandmother ruining yet another political thread and it’s worked. At least I get invited to parties you gutless little pussy

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We wanted to stop your great grandmother ruining yet another political thread and it’s worked. At least I get invited to parties you gutless little pussy
Lol what parties? Liberal party? Makes sense

National party is Natboy

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Anyone surprised by this unbalanced score? lol
Another perfect example of a beloved series gone work for the sake of twitter science/culture.
Jrr Tolkien as a devout catholic would be rolling in his grave seeing this abomination attached to his brilliant work.
I swear I didn't make this meme...

FB_IMG_1662274126610.jpg

Side note, still haven't watched it yet.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I swear I didn't make this meme...

View attachment 58746

Side note, still haven't watched it yet.
This just enforces the stereotype that lefties can’t meme. But I mean loook I think you’ll like it because you enjoy race swapped characters, and random black women characters that have earth styles in a galaxy far far away like obI wan series but call it out as racist even if it has nothing to do with being racist and everything to do with woke nonesense

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This just enforces the stereotype that lefties can’t meme. But I mean loook I think you’ll like it because you enjoy race swapped characters, and random black women characters that have earth styles in a galaxy far far away like o I wan series but call it out as racist even if it has nothing to do with being racist and everything to do with woke nonesense
They race swapped?

Crap. Did they turn all the elves into orcs?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They race swapped?

Crap. Did they turn all the elves into orcs?
Na but just spontaneously became black lmao. Even though in all Tolkien’s works never ever was that a thing. But I guess woke narratives make a better film right lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Na but just spontaneously became black lmao. Even though in all Tolkien’s works never ever was that a thing. But I guess woke narratives make a better film right lol.
Fair enough. Did Tolkien say that all Elves were white?

I can't remember reading that but I haven't read the books for over 20 years.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fair enough. Did Tolkien say that all Elves were white?

I can't remember reading that but I haven't read the books for over 20 years.
Lmfao. Your loop hole is did Tolkien say elves are white? What’s next Tolkien wasn’t a devout catholic? Lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmfao. Your loop hole is did Tolkien say elves are white? What’s next Tolkien wasn’t a devout catholic? Lol
Loophole? You're joking, right?

Are you secretly one of those American rednecks that thinks that everyone in the bible was white?

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I snoozed too!
I woke up at end credits and said to the mrs , what happened? She said you slept through 90npercent of it
I said , did you fall asleep ? She said no and that she watched it all and still had no idea what happened

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I woke up at end credits and said to the mrs , what happened? She said you slept through 90npercent of it
I said , did you fall asleep ? She said no and that she watched it all and still had no idea what happened
Lol. I was watching it with my friend..she is a Dune fan..as she tried to explain I fell asleep..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched Pinocchio that is on Disney+. Please don't make the mistake I did. 2/5. I wanted to set him on fire to end my misery. I think I would rather watch Bulldogs games on repeat.
Original Pinocchio?