Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Another flop from Donny :-):

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Joe Biden gave a 20 or so minute speech about MAGA republicans and trump being fascist

I'm guessing that authorities are ready to lay a whole bunch of charges against Trump and they needed Biden to come out with a speech. Bidens speech was quite damning

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Joe Biden gave a 20 or so minute speech about MAGA republicans and trump being fascist

I'm guessing that authorities are ready to lay a whole bunch of charges against Trump and they needed Biden to come out with a speech. Bidens speech was quite damning
I dunno what they think Biden’s speech will do. It will only make the MAGA crowd angrier. They already see him as the enemy.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I dunno what they think Biden’s speech will do. It will only make the MAGA crowd angrier. They already see him as the enemy.
Biden made multiple statements in differentiation of MAGA republicans and traditional republicans

So I don't think it was to cool down the MAGA republicans but to get the other republicans to stand firm against the MAGA cult

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
interesting breaking news from the white house is that if you don't agree with the majority of americans then you are an extremist

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Civil war?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Biden made multiple statements in differentiation of MAGA republicans and traditional republicans

So I don't think it was to cool down the MAGA republicans but to get the other republicans to stand firm against the MAGA cult
Yeah, I’m not surprised he drew that distinction…. But the MAGA republicans are the ones who are gonna lose their shit if Trump does get arrested. Whatever happens with Trump, things are gonna get messy.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Sky News heavily edited the speech down and cut out the parts where he said that he supports and works with most Republicans. They basically just showed him calling Trump supporters "extremists" then said that Biden is calling all Republicans extremists.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I honestly believe that he's a genuine good guy who has made mistakes in the past that put a bad light on him. But he's just genuinely a guy who wants the best for all Americans. It's just that he's also getting old and the signs of that are showing.

It's not as bad as it's made out though. The whole "dementia" and "paedophile" stuff are just Trump supporters pushing rumours based on misinterpretation of stuff he does. But that's basic politics for you. Find a crack and drive a wedge in it.

Hopefully no one is actually stupid enough to think that Biden is a kiddy fiddler.
lol..is this a comedy piece?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Biden reminds me of Albanese a bit, still thinks he’s in opposition. Biden does have Alzheimer’s though so at least he doesn’t think he’s still 6

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sky News heavily edited the speech down and cut out the parts where he said that he supports and works with most Republicans. They basically just showed him calling Trump supporters "extremists" then said that Biden is calling all Republicans extremists.
Sky News heavily edit it??? No, I don't believe it, not that honest organisation

In all seriousness, they would choose fascism as well, as long as they make "libs/leftys cry", which ironically they are doing plenty of at the moment, the weak as piss, triggered snowflakes

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
People comparing Creepy Joe's speech in front of red lights to the scene from V for Vendetta.

Art imitating life?

Status
Not open for further replies.