News Reynolds desperate for Bulldogs homecoming;

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I agree on the no lose scenario... but lets not even discuss starting on bench. Train and Trial means lower grade until Round X... it will more be for his energy and passion for the younger players. I don't think he will see any First Grade.
Why not? It's not like we have so much quality at the club he wouldn't enter discussions. We have ZDC playing off the bench this year, ffs. Don't see why he wouldn't be a possible option if his body holds up.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
He's offering to come here on a train and trial.... hardly dictatorial. He helped us reach two grand finals, so he's certainly done more for the club than you, Bucko.

Let go of the hate.
It's not hate
he help us lose 2 Gf more like it

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we can't sign a decent 7 for next year would you rather Reynolds or flamingo in the halves lol
I would rather that little monkey, Marcel, from Friends as our halfback next year instead of Flanagan.

If Reynolds was the other option then I could settle with that, however, I am sure something better will come along than Flanagan, Marcel or Reynolds. Giving Reynolds and Marcel a Train and Trial contract is a no-brainer and takes other stories out of the media like Hunt and Munster.Marcel.JPG

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Even if it's just for reserve grade/back-up I think there's little to no risk. I agree the positives outweigh the negatives. He's my all time favourite Bulldog. Even on 1 leg he'd offer more than Flanagan too.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Make him part of the media team (is there one?).
Get him out into the crowd with a video camera game days, interview fans, interview players during the week, that sort of thing.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can get an experienced player like Josh on a train & trial deal you take it. If he trains well in the offseason I'd rather him at 14 than the fat midget.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is he a 7.
Is he a good fit for Burton, that's the issue.

First grade out surely.
Loved Joshy but can't see it.

PR or Club ambassador yes... in the same vein as Baa.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
What a load of garbage. He was instrumental in getting us to both. Like I said, get off the Haterade, bro.
Same wankers
say he won an origin series

But defend him when it comes to losing 2 gf for Canterbury

Felchers

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciraldo given his approval apparently. Article on DT. Anyone post it?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Same wankers
say he won an origin series

But defend him when it comes to losing 2 gf for Canterbury

Felchers
I've literally not heard one person claim he single handedly won us an origin series. Still waiting for you to identify plays by JR which cost us those two matches. Stop talking out of your exit chute.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Eh its just a train and trial, if he actually does mix well and receives a new deal then he probably deserves one. Highly doubt it tho.