Australian Political Discussion Thread... With memes

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Because it's not one sided. You're all doing it to each other. If you lot don't want to move on then it shouldn't be our jobs to babysit you all.

I say it again. Just block each other and get on with life. If anyone actually outs your identity, let us know who it was and they will be dealt with. But otherwise it's just time to move on.
Hacky, I DID out the fact that the attempt was made to get me over to the other forum to expose my personal details and it was gleefully endorsed by you know who who even referred to it as a ‘trap’. You were in the same PM. But that was overlooked and it’s business as usual. And then it’s expected that we just smoke a peace pipe with those who then downplay their efforts as some sort of ‘joke’ and who then play the victim card because we’re willing to remind them of who they really are? Sorry, but zero cred. Anyway for the sake of the thread I’ll stop but people should know the truth.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
4 months is much more than 9 years, it's only now a concern, not 9 years worth of concern when all this damage was being done.,
But the Libs were totally committed to policy reform in those 9 years..... not like they ever diverted from the real issues with fruitless royal commissions, McCarthyesque anti commie smear campaigns directed at a centre left opposition or photo ops in churches, industrial workplaces or the local hairdresser. Nope, the Libs were all about the real issues.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You'll feel better once the cat is out of the bag.
Nope. And you’ll never catch me defending a MAGA loon or insurrectionist. Extremist positions are almost as bad as whingers.

But that’s cool, as long as you get to sing Kumbaya and play the victim when it’s convenient no worries.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
But the Libs were totally committed to policy reform in those 9 years..... not like they ever diverted from the real issues by fruitless royal commissions, McCarthyesque anti commie smear campaigns directed at a centre left opposition or photo ops in churches, industrial workplaces or the local hairdresers. Nope, the Libs were all about the real issues.
Gillard's kitchen needed a Royal Commission.

I

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But the Libs were totally committed to policy reform in those 9 years..... not like they ever diverted from the real issues with fruitless royal commissions, McCarthyesque anti commie smear campaigns directed at a centre left opposition or photo ops in churches, industrial workplaces or the local hairdresser. Nope, the Libs were all about the real issues.
Wasn't there a RC announced today? What was it looking into? Isn't the RC looking into the Libs great policy of helping downtrodden people have life more affordable?

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nope. And you’ll never catch me defending a MAGA loon or insurrectionist. Extremist positions are almost as bad as whingers.

But that’s cool, as long as you get to sing Kumbaya and play the victim when it’s convenient no worries.
Yes, because I am the one who has been playing the victim on this thread and not you. You've literally been poor meing on the last couple of pages of this thread. "People need to know the truth about an altercation which happened years ago, which nobody would give a fart in a tin can about if it were not still being dredged up and derailing threads."

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Libs would launch a royal commission into why they're in opposition, if they could. Too bad we don't use voting machines here....lol
He did try and bring in the voter card ID issue don't forget.

But for sure the voter card ID, LGBQT hate, religious discrimination, climate change denial, asylum seeker boat, it's not Trumpesque, definitely not.

Can't understand why traditional conservative voters flee to independents, must definitely be because those voters have gone too far 'woke'.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yes, because I am the one who has been playing the victim on this thread and not you. You've literally been poor meing on the last couple of pages of this thread. "People need to know the truth about an altercation which happened years ago, which nobody would give a fart in a tin can about if it were not still being dredged up and derailing threads."
Yeah nah. Just exposing grubs for who they are.

But that’s OK, as a SJW who believes in peace, mungbeans and rainbows, enjoy the yoga.

I will stand up against those who (or collude to attempt to) expose peoples personal details and the knock-on effects those things can have and if you want to downplay that - cool - you might feel differently it happened to you. I’m no victim, I’m just not putting up with bullshit and there’s a difference.

Insert your laugh here as you cuddle up to your ally :-)

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

But that’s OK, as a SJW who believes in peace, mungbeans and rainbows, enjoy the yoga.

I will stand up against those who (or collude to attempt to) expose peoples personal details and the knock-on effects those things can have and if you want to downplay that - cool - you might feel differently it happened to you. I’m no victim, I’m just not putting up with bullshit and there’s a difference.

That’s the thing though mate and typical of the left. Imagine if I posted peoples personal details here (which I could in 2 minutes). The place would be screamed down, cops involved etc. No one likes hypocrites

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s the thing though mate and typical of the left. Imagine if I posted peoples personal details here (which I could in 2 minutes). The place would be screamed down, cops involved etc. No one likes hypocrites
Holy fuck man!

I had nothing to do with your run in with wendog.

We had our own personal run in and you threatened to expose me and get me on the outside

Don't come with this bullshit when you guys do it too.

This thread started and wendog likes posting her twitter or news links, ok scroll fucking past it. But no, the pair of you had to make alluding posts, out of the blue, directed at her. As far as I'm aware there was nothing recent going on, this thread was created, wendog posted her links and you two started going at her.

The rest of us are all fucking sick of it. Leave it FFS.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Were your details posted? Does anyone know who you are who didn't already as a result of this years old altercation? Is there any current threat that your details might be revealed?

The matter has been dealt with, you've been told to leave it in the past, so stop trying to portray yourself as some sort of freedom fighter and move on, FFS. What do you think you are going to achieve through this campaign to dredge up old issues that nobody cares about?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Holy fuck man!

I had nothing to do with your run in with wendog.

We had our own personal run in and you threatened to expose me and get me on the outside

Don't come with this bullshit when you guys do it too.

This thread started and wendog likes posting her twitter or news links, ok scroll fucking past it. But no, the pair of you had to make alluding posts, out of the blue, directed at her. As far as I'm aware there was nothing recent going in, this thread was created, wendog posted her links and you two started going at her.

The rest of us are all fucking sick of it. Leave it FFS.
I wasn’t referring to you at all but ok.
It’s still going on right to this moment but I don’t expect you to be aware of it. This is the internet and that’s how it should’ve stayed. I don’t start things away from the internet in real life but I am always happy to end them. I’ll try ignoring her and others but hope she keeps up her end of the bargain

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Were your details posted? Does anyone know who you are who didn't already as a result of this years old altercation? Is there any current threat that your details might be revealed?

The matter has been dealt with, you've been told to leave it in the past, so stop trying to portray yourself as some sort of freedom fighter and move on, FFS. What do you think you are going to achieve through this campaign to dredge up old issues that nobody cares about?
No mate. It hasn’t been resolved and she is still involved in it to this day. If I posted it all publically you’d all be in shock. DD and I have been EXTREMELY patient considering

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wasn’t referring to you at all but ok.
It’s still going on right to this moment but I don’t expect you to be aware of it. This is the internet and that’s how it should’ve stayed. I don’t start things away from the internet in real life but I am always happy to end them. I’ll try ignoring her and others but hope she keeps up her end of the bargain
I'm not saying you were referring to me, I'm saying that you said wendog threatened to expose you and that was the problem. I'm saying completely away from that, nothing to do with the wendog issue, you threatened to do the same to me, i.e. you did the same to others that you're accusing her of.

I've left it, it never worried me. Thank you for moving on, please just move it on and leave it.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Ha ha - a woke lefty calls me a freedom fighter. OK.

No, my details were not exposed because it was as plain as day what was going on and they were far from the sharpest knives in the drawer in the way they went about it. But people I know and respect - yes - their personal details were exposed, their employers were contacted and - do I need to go on? Anyone who participated in that or thought it was acceptable and then to try to replicate it is no innocent bystander who then seeks cover by saying they’re ‘harassed’.

So it wasn’t actually ‘dealt with’.
But hey, defend the guilty, says a lot in my view.