News Adam Elliott is going to the finals, baby!

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's all gone very quiet in here, Elliott is still alive! He is a chance, liked him ever since he did that back slam move on Gutho.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
they must have seen my post and fired up in the 2nd half to win
Awesome…. Can you post frequently for the next two weeks saying Canberra are going to lose their final two games? Posting to say Roosters and Brisbane are shoe ins to win their final 2 and make the finals may also be helpful.

Malla

Reaction score
Elliot is an absolute flog of a human but fuck he’s been playing well

Malla

Reaction score
Such a lucky guy, Millie is so hot, I would love to tackle her lol
Honestly I would rather get tackled by her
She’s hot now but she looks like she will balloon out when she’s up the duff and never get back fit

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Awesome…. Can you post frequently for the next two weeks saying Canberra are going to lose their final two games? Posting to say Roosters and Brisbane are shoe ins to win their final 2 and make the finals may also be helpful.
I think its best i don't post anything before or during games from now on lol

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let me paint you a picture la familiars:

Mentally shot after conceding 60 a few weeks out from the finals, the Broncos lose to Parra next week and are upset by the dragons in round 25.

Adam Elliott’s Canberra win three very winnable games and go into the finals with momentum.

Led by Elliott. The Raiders upset Souths in week one of the finals, knock off the Cowboys in week 2, shock the Panthers in the prelim and then go on to beat Melbourne in the GF, with Adam Elliott winning his first Clive Churchill medal. During his post game presentation speech, Adam proposes to Millie. Then Sticky pulls out his guitar and dedicates a rendition of Wish You We’re Here to Jaemon Salmon.

Momentum is a powerful thing and Adam’s Raiders are gonna ride that to premiership glory, baby.

I feel sorry for you guys …. You must really miss that feeling of having someone to cheer for in the finals.

Don’t be a weak-gutted dog, get behind Sticky, Adam and the boys!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m no troll, bro. Come on, you know me better than that!
Honestly Ute I know you're not a troll....BUT every time you mention Adam SmElliott, Adam Idiot, The poster boy for for Sweet Caroline (swinging dick version) or your F@CKIN sugar daddy I'm going to F@cking call you one. BRO :grinning:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Honestly Ute I know you're not a troll....BUT every time you mention Adam SmElliott, Adam Idiot, The poster boy for for Sweet Caroline (swinging dick version) or your F@CKIN sugar daddy I'm going to F@cking call you one. BRO :grinning:
Lol jealousy is an ugly emotion, bro.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Roosters, Rabbits and Broncs are all playing someone higher on the ladder this weekend

Anything is possible