News Adam Elliott is going to the finals, baby!

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me paint you a picture la familiars:

Mentally shot after conceding 60 a few weeks out from the finals, the Broncos lose to Parra next week and are upset by the dragons in round 25.

Adam Elliott’s Canberra win three very winnable games and go into the finals with momentum.

Led by Elliott. The Raiders upset Souths in week one of the finals, knock off the Cowboys in week 2, shock the Panthers in the prelim and then go on to beat Melbourne in the GF, with Adam Elliott winning his first Clive Churchill medal. During his post game presentation speech, Adam proposes to Millie. Then Sticky pulls out his guitar and dedicates a rendition of Wish You We’re Here to Jaemon Salmon.

Momentum is a powerful thing and Adam’s Raiders are gonna ride that to premiership glory, baby.

I feel sorry for you guys …. You must really miss that feeling of having someone to cheer for in the finals.

Don’t be a weak-gutted dog, get behind Sticky, Adam and the boys!
Won't happen apparently the Knights had a stipulation in his contract for next year that he couldn't be on loan for another club as it would jeopardize his chances of captaining them next year. :smiley:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let me paint you a picture la familiars:

Mentally shot after conceding 60 a few weeks out from the finals, the Broncos lose to Parra next week and are upset by the dragons in round 25.

Adam Elliott’s Canberra win three very winnable games and go into the finals with momentum.

Led by Elliott. The Raiders upset Souths in week one of the finals, knock off the Cowboys in week 2, shock the Panthers in the prelim and then go on to beat Melbourne in the GF, with Adam Elliott winning his first Clive Churchill medal. During his post game presentation speech, Adam proposes to Millie. Then Sticky pulls out his guitar and dedicates a rendition of Wish You We’re Here to Jaemon Salmon.

Momentum is a powerful thing and Adam’s Raiders are gonna ride that to premiership glory, baby.

I feel sorry for you guys …. You must really miss that feeling of having someone to cheer for in the finals.

Don’t be a weak-gutted dog, get behind Sticky, Adam and the boys!
Honestly, im so tired of your bullshit. You need to get a fucking life!!?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Honestly, im so tired of your bullshit. You need to get a fucking life!!?
I have a great life. I play NRL for the Canterbury Bulldogs and am about to ink a 10 year extension.

You need to find some chill, bro. You get way too fired up.

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When was that? Wouldn't mind seeing that
He picked him up and back slammed him haha it was an Elliott special great to watch.

The moment was in Rd 23 - 2019 when we beat them 6-12 at Parra stadium. Full match replay is on NRL website it happens at 65mins 10secs into the match, the video time stamp is 01:19:42

Also you need an NRL.com website account which is free to watch this match replay. Anyway here is a picture of it.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Elliot is an average player who can't handle his alcohol. He is a shit bloke for getting a head job off his mates fiance. He has some good games and some poor ones. He gets way too much attention on here than he deserves.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Faders are still in with a chance.

Raiders also play Tigs in the final game of the final round, after Rabbit's and Rooters meet as well.

Go the Milk.