Other News Source Jayden Sullivan

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be linked to 20 or 30 players between now and nov 1, more chance of signing ( higher percentage) players not even mentioned

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sitting at Win Stadium today and have Jayden Sullivan family behind me.
100% getting release from dragons and has told Canterbury he will join.
2 yr deal.
That doesn't prove anything if you didn't talk to him or his family, and how would you know he told Canterbury he would join?

PaulS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Obviously everyone gets uptight about any news or info.

I have simply posted that I sat in front of Jayden Sullivan's family today at Win Stadium.

Jayden's father , mother and uncle as per photo shown were talking and I heard the conversation. They then spoke with me as I turned around to say he would look good in blue and white.

Pure words from their mouth " he is awaiting release from St George, he is very disappointed here as a local junior , he is wanting to head to Bulldogs and their is a deal on table but he can't sign it until release.

I wished them and him well at full time and said hope we see in at dogs in 2023.

Take it as you will. Let's see when it's official.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully any further signings are indicative of players contracted next year have been moved on. Not many spots left in top 30.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is this bloke a depth signing? Would be a huge call going into next season with a rookie 7 next to rookie Burton and no fullback of note.
Well we're going into next year with Flanagan @ 7 at this stage, Sullivan is better (he can at least run). We need a marquee for 2024 whoever that is (not many options).

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

I have simply posted that I sat in front of Jayden Sullivan's family today at Win Stadium.

Jayden's father , mother and uncle as per photo shown were talking and I heard the conversation. They then spoke with me as I turned around to say he would look good in blue and white.

Pure words from their mouth " he is awaiting release from St George, he is very disappointed here as a local junior , he is wanting to head to Bulldogs and their is a deal on table but he can't sign it until release.

I wished them and him well at full time and said hope we see in at dogs in 2023.

That's very different to what you posted originally, e.g. "100% getting a release".

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

thanks for sharing, sorry if i came off intimidating or needy. Just really think Sullivan will be a great player in the NRL and I’m desperate to not see Flanagan as the number 1 option for next year.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every single try of his on the highlights reel is him selling a dummy (followed by speed and footwork).. can anyone confirm if the guy can pass the ball.. we already have a good mover named averillo who only knows how to dummy and go.. and we all know he looks like the dummy once the opposition realises that's his only threat.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Thanks bro. Appreciate you sharing the info first hand.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we're going into next year with Flanagan @ 7 at this stage, Sullivan is better (he can at least run). We need a marquee for 2024 whoever that is (not many options).
Good point. It’s hard waiting until 2024. Seems like we are always waiting for better days. An upgrade on Flang would be welcomed thou. If we can somehow jag an upgrade on Avo for 23 that will make a big difference too.