Other News Source Jayden Sullivan

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We've been after Sullivan since he was in juniors. We were close to signing him then and we've been linked to him all season. He has more talent than any other half at the club other than Burton. He might not be the long term answer, but he'd cost very little and is definitely worth taking a chance on.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We've been after Sullivan since he was in juniors. We were close to signing him then and we've been linked to him all season. He has more talent than any other half at the club other than Burton. He might not be the long term answer, but he'd cost very little and is definitely worth taking a chance on.
I think so too, Flanno just has to go we need a different partner for Matt in the halves.

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sitting at Win Stadium today and have Jayden Sullivan family behind me.
100% getting release from dragons and has told Canterbury he will join.
2 yr deal.
He won the last aboriginal knock-out for illawarra and he was always in front of talatau amone coming through in the juniors..with Amone now in front of Sullivan I can only guess he would be spewing.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He won the last aboriginal knock-out for illawarra and he was always in front of talatau amone coming through in the juniors..with Amone now in front of Sullivan I can only guess he would be spewing.
Amone really kicked on the last 2 weeks. I was surprised he didn't go to the Dolphins, Wayne would have been good for him. Agree about Sullivan though, was annoyed we missed out on his signature last time.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
With Wakeham leaving and Flanghan being average. This is a good signing and could push for a 1st-grade spot.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Based on the dogs top 30 for next year - including Flanno, Burton, BBO, Cook - i cant see them adding another half/hooker unless one is moved on. Moving on Flanagan and Cook would be a big step forward.