Other News Source Jayden Sullivan

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he any better than BBO or Wakeham or Flanagan.

We need a direct organising 7.

Not sure Sullivan is that
From what I've previously read Sullivan is that player while Amone was more of the running back when they played together through the juniors together.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That doesn't prove anything if you didn't talk to him or his family, and how would you know he told Canterbury he would join?
Wish there was a 'roll the eyes' rating. Let's just wait and see, take it at face value and judge next season.

Last edited:

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every single try of his on the highlights reel is him selling a dummy (followed by speed and footwork).. can anyone confirm if the guy can pass the ball.. we already have a good mover named averillo who only knows how to dummy and go.. and we all know he looks like the dummy once the opposition realises that's his only threat.
Guessing he would be able to as he's supposed to be a decent organiser. The highlights reel is likely only going to show his tries and assists otherwise any link up play resulting in tries becomes someone else's highlights.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo has been studying Tedesco, it's a worry I've seen no hint of similarities to the great Teddy
Why is it a worry? He has number 1 on his back so has Tedesco..... I can see the resemblance right there!

PaulS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe Gus is looking at a double dragons raid with Sullivan in 23 and Hunt in 24.....

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dragons would never release Sullivan if we signed Hunt. It's either one or the other
Hunt would be a sensational signing for Burton. Hunt is a game manager and he can let burton run the footy. Hunt can also bring along the young halves we have in the lower grades.
We get Hunt and we are a definite top8 team next year imo.

PaulS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hunt even if it happens is for 2024 whereas Sullivan is for 2023.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hard to see dragons releasing him
I don't think Dragons will either, but they should release him. Look at how well Hunt has played this season and they still haven't made the 8...

Dragons will not be able to assemble the squad around Hunt to be successful over the next few seasons. They should sever ties and focus on Sullivan and their juniors and only go to the market for some decent forwards.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgot who told me on here but they look like they are on the money.

Credit to you, you know who you are....even if I forgot who lol
Gould spoke to Hunt so Dragons bump up his contract but release Sullivan to accomodate

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
FFS Sullivan is the last thing we need. We need experience in our spine. No experience = non contenders