Official Team List Round 23 v Eels + Match Discussion

Dyms17

Waterboy
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling neither Thompson or TPJ wont play.
TPJ is not returning from injury so why not name him in the side.
Thompson just has to get clearance, if he is cleared then why not name him.
Is it the old Des trick?
Also unless we have injuries I also cant see anyone getting an opportunity in first grade based on the last few weeks where the opportunity was ideal.
I feel like Gus wants players to debut or come into first grade in a winning team in a winning culture. Unfortunately but In gus I trust.
#sendSouthstoperth

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t believe how good we played lol

From those highlights, I’d like to keep Averillo at fullback to see how he progresses, he’ll learn and get even better.

Schoup was angry Ado got that try and schoup out of position to let in a try which he does a few games I’ve noticed, probably why Ado rushes up every now and then.

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If your a member of the Flexi style tickets are you able to get into this Game? It says below membership does not include access to this match ??1660683228004.png

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely we don't repeat last week's game. We had been doing okay until that game. We were losing to top opposition but winning the games we should. Warriors game hopefully was a one off lapse.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He’s playing !
Probably coming in for Topine since he is also named in NSW cup. TPJ probably comes in for Patolo. Better bench now.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Damn thats tough
You want tough. When the margins used to jackpot at the tab back in the 90s it had got up to over $1mil. My mate used to put 20 mystery tickets on each week.

This is when Monday night footy was still a thing. By Monday he had one ticket left and a draw had already happened What he had left was roosters v broncos for the draw and he nearly had it won. We thought he scooped the pool cause who has 2 draws on a ticket.

Then this happened.

All Andrew gee had to do was tap the ball correctly run sty the roosters and that was game over. To be fair they changed the tap the ball rule the week before. But still. We were pretty pissed. And Andrew her became a running joke.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parramatta will stroll through us. We needed both Thompson and TPJ for this game. It's beyond a joke now that Thompson still isn;t available. It's been 11 weeks that he hasn't played a game BUT flown to England and back then flew to QLD, Auckland and back to Sydney. At this point, he is taking the piss.
He has on going concussion problems