Stats fellas

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
This week:
1660300498461.png
Last week:
1660300459566.png

Towelled up in run meters and towelled up in line breaks and post contact. The forwards are either not getting meters or we are giving up too many meters.

Last week we defended our ass off to keep it respectable against a good team. This week against shit, we give up 40.

Something needs to change.

Last edited:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
This week:
View attachment 58059
Last week:
View attachment 58058

Towelled up in run meters and towelled up in line breaks and post contact. The forwards are either not getting meters or we are giving up too many meters.

Last week we defended our ass off to keep it respectable against a good team. This week against shit, we give up 40.

Something needs to change.
What was the possession count?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This is nothing new, our fitness is crap, structures are poor and we lack quality through the middle. Not much Potter can actually do now about it. People on here are just fucking stupid and think winning = good and losing = bad and that's as far as there thoughts go.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is nothing new, our fitness is crap, structures are poor and we lack quality through the middle. Not much Potter can actually do now about it. People on here are just fucking stupid and think winning = good and losing = bad and that's as far as there thoughts go.
Yep. That's me for sure.
Winning is something I enjoy - and haven't seen it for a while. It was good while it lasted. Sigh.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
TPJ
King
Thompson
Ava
RFM
Pele
Patalo

They're our options through the middle next season, we're kind of down to bare bones for our middle last 2 rounds, so its no surprise we're being dominated

Ava and TPJ being out hurts, both big bodies and Thompson hurts because he takes so much of our cap

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep. That's me for sure.
Winning is something I enjoy - and haven't seen it for a while. It was good while it lasted. Sigh.
It fine to enjoy wins but the issues are still there even when we're winning and it's weird to see people act surprised about it when we lose lol.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are just trying to compete for the spoon and make it look competitive.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
TPJ
King
Thompson
Ava
RFM
Pele
Patalo

They're our options through the middle next season, we're kind of down to bare bones for our middle last 2 rounds, so its no surprise we're being dominated

Ava and TPJ being out hurts, both big bodies and Thompson hurts because he takes so much of our cap
King is the only genuinely good prop, RFM maybe, Thompson...meh.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Harrison Edwards in 73 minutes:
3 runs for 18 m
Haha that’s horrendous. I didn’t catch his debut game but he was so fuckn shit tonight. He’s a young lad still and just could not compete physically on and off the ball