Official Team List Round 22 v Warriors + Match Discussion

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Potter magic is done and dusted. We aint coming close winning another game this year.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Its a bad day when Vaughan is your best player and its daylight second.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our bench is horrible. We could have put out a more exciting 17 than this mob

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pretty embarrassing performance. The really short turnaround obviously affected us but we were let down again by a very poor bench, our halves being all over the place and just generally a team that was nowhere near mentally on for this one for whatever reason.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
His wife is about to give birth and so he is with her at this time, 12 months ago she gave birth to a stillborn. During the last 3 weeks he has been playing with an ankle and back injury you flog. How, much more heart does he need to show? IF TPJ was like some other members of our team he'd have sat out and earnt his $$$ watching from the sideline. Take away the stats from the last 3 weeks and you'll find every other game he has been our best forward.
WTF are you on about you fukin idiot!

Do you have moderator permission and changed my comment? If so you should be fukin banned, you c@nt!! Abuse of privilege much?

My comment was in no way relating to his personal fukin issues!!!!! I responded to a comment about next off season you fukin hero! Stupid c^nt!

My comment is in relation to being a massive c$nt but only steps up periodically against forwards and has the potential to be so much more. And for that he is another massive guy who is not filling potential for himself, us and his fukin pay packet!

FUK YOU for suggesting I have an issue for him over his fukin babies you c@nt! I'm a fukin Dad you halfwit!

Literally shaking in anger right now! Then a whole bunch fukin "like" your comment without picking up the fukin wrong line you took. Fuk me!

Fukin superman, superfukwit more like it!

Last edited:

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are lucky we got 18pts. One try from an intercept and another from a spilled ball.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
we need a
1. Coach
2. 2 x centres
3. a 7
4. a prop to replace Vaughan
5. a fullback
6. maybe a better backrower to go with Kikau

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Letting the warriors score 30 on you is just utterly disgraceful. This is why potter isn’t getting the gig next year. Defence is fucking trash
His offense is not better.
Its basically throw the ball around and rely on a lot of luck.
Absolutely no stricture in attack.
The halves do not dig the line in attack.
Nothing has really improved IMO