Official Team List Round 22 v Warriors + Match Discussion

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't know our record against them recently but I feel like they always get 1 over us (I guess everyone was beating us). This might be a bit tougher too since it's in NZ.
We only play them once a year

We haven’t beaten them since Lewis drop goal in 2019

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Our bench is so weak, not sure how Ava doesn't get a run considering he made a successful return to cup last week. Skelton in for ZDC and I'd maybe look at pushing RFM back to the bench and maybe even consider playing him through the middle.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTF Potter is just going thru the motions. No changes except for TPJ.
We got monstered in the forwards last week and expect the kiwis to deliver much the same with their big boppers targeting easy yards up the guts.
Docker clay and potato good for 10 minutes each off the bench. Stimpson is a spud.
Ava would have provided so much more.
Time to name the new coach and start planning for new year.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our bench is going to cause us problems again, hopefully we rack up a score in the early stages.

Whenever our starting forwards go off we end up getting rolled in the middle.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Edwards is a good inclusion he’s pretty good. Probably our best on the bench. Stimson has been doing alright I guess. Get rid of the other 2 but

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Edwards is a good inclusion he’s pretty good. Probably our best on the bench. Stimson has been doing alright I guess. Get rid of the other 2 but
Edwards is a player who u start imo, just plays good defense, makes shit loads of tackles but not much metres. Doesnt bring any impact off the bench, topine should be in ZDC role, get Ava on for Stimson and Makatoa or Stuckey for Patolo but i fee like Patolo can start playing some minutes now.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Edwards should start with Topine on the bench

AVA and Skelton to come in for ZDC and Patolo

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
have a bad feeling about this one fellas (never mind)

Last edited:

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
weak bench, average pack. still have some strike in the squad though and should win. if we can match it with the cows then we’ll be right against the warriors. would hope skelton gets a start in the 14 jersey and morrin comes in for stimson but even then the warriors have a bigger pack than us

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
weak bench, average pack. still have some strike in the squad though and should win. if we can match it with the cows then we’ll be right against the warriors. would hope skelton gets a start in the 14 jersey and morrin comes in for stimson but even then the warriors have a bigger pack than us
We havent even had a session yet in training lol.. shocking scheduling

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im expecting 2 JAC intercept tries 1 try off a Burton grubber kiraz scoring from a burns flick pass and a try for rfm with wahs only scoring 2 soft tries we shouldn't have let in. Final score dogs: 20 warriors: 10

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely a game we can't get complacent over, or we'll end up embarassed.

Warriors aren't a bad side in reality, and have a decent forward pack.

TPJ's wife expecting a baby and that's the reason he isn't playing this week!
UNACCEPTABLE!!! It's a bloody outrage I say! HOW DARE HE!

Actually in many ways could explain him playing a little off in recent games, given she lost a baby really late in pregnancy not that long ago.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
im expecting 2 JAC intercept tries 1 try off a Burton grubber kiraz scoring from a burns flick pass and a try for rfm with wahs only scoring 2 soft tries we shouldn't have let in. Final score dogs: 20 warriors: 10
Nice.
Reckon RFM would bust a nut if he scored a try, been a bit unlucky.