Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 57751
This means it’s working
Without looking too deep into it, I can see some immediate issues:

1) Created and posted by a random guy on Twitter who also posts anti-vax stuff

2) Total population adds up to around 16 million which doesn't make sense as there's only 8 million people in NSW unless he has deliberately combined different categories together to skew the data

3) Doesn't take age into account (majority of 4 dose persons are of very advanced age), which is known to be the best indicator of danger and hospitalisation

4) Focused on hospitalisations and not death

The bigges thing in the flaw is that unknown data. How can there be 8 million people with uknown vaccination status in a population of only 8 million?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Created and posted by a random guy on on Twitter who also posts anti-vax stuff
Yep, @LCHF_Matt and his massive 912 Twatter followers are in the same far right loon camp as Avi Yemini, posting about ‘Communist’ Australia, and how there’s a ‘surge’ in news articles about myocarditis, sudden death etc. Just fear mongering anti-vax stuff complete with a significant credibility problem. But old mate @bricktamland is onboard so it must be true :-).

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Without looking too deep into it, I can see some immediate issues:

1) Created and posted by a random guy on Twitter who also posts anti-vax stuff

2) Total population adds up to around 16 million which doesn't make sense as there's only 8 million people in NSW unless he has deliberately combined different categories together to skew the data

3) Doesn't take age into account (majority of 4 dose persons are of very advanced age), which is known to be the best indicator of danger and hospitalisation

4) Focused on hospitalisations and not death

The bigges thing in the flaw is that unknown data. How can there be 8 million people with uknown vaccination status in a population of only 8 million?
Source nsw health ….

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3BDA3935-E656-4249-AF49-9885534276E3.jpeg

fuck man I wish I got my shots so I didn’t end up in icu said no one ever

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Source nsw health ….
Yeah, nah.
NSW Health don’t publish data on a bit.ly site :tearsofjoy:.
Nor would they put the Twatter handle of some random anti-vax dude on there.
If it was real, it would be on their website.
Geez Brick, too much Lindell.tv for you - you know - home of the ‘evidence’ :-).

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Covid still a thing? Ive been in hibernation for the last year or so.
I have seen more people wearing masks lately but I couldn't be fucked watching the news etc.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Notice how that data is different to the other chart you shared?

Still not very bright, Brick.
You think it was different because you have had the vaccine only the unvaccinated can see the TRUTH!!!!!!!.
Bill gates nano bots now controls you

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You think it was different because you have had the vaccine only the unvaccinated can see the TRUTH!!!!!!!.
Bill gates nano bots now controls you
Actually, today I convinced an engineering group to dump Windows for Ubuntu for a particular app. Does this mean my vax is wearing off and I need a booster because Bills influence is waning?? :-).

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Notice how that data is different to the other chart you shared?

Still not very bright, Brick.
It’s the government website , who all media follow, who tackle that news and statistics and project it to viewers nation wide. It’s just deflecting , They are different periods and both show the unvaxxed being perfectly fine. Don’t know any unvaxxed with cardiovascular or heart problems from Pfizer or astra zeneca . You lost they are shit house ! Hence why covid shield is over and no one cares. But even when we move on one thing that’ll be permanent is your dna cause youWere an offical sheep lab rat being tested for a failed product.. Darwin awards

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s the government website , who all media follow, who tackle that news and statistics and project it to viewers nation wide. It’s just deflecting , They are different periods and both show the unvaxxed being perfectly fine. Don’t know any unvaxxed with cardiovascular or heart problems from Pfizer or astra zeneca . You lost they are shit house ! Hence why covid shield is over and no one cares. But even when we move on one thing that’ll be permanent is your dna cause youWere an offical sheep lab rat being tested for a failed product.. Darwin awards
I'm talking about the first chart. It's a random anti-vaxxer on Twitter. The second table has been explained to you so many times but you keep bringing it up like it's something new and amazing. Like suddenly the facts change.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You're really embarrassing yourself. You need to stop. At first it was funny. Now just cringeworthy

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm talking about the first chart. It's a random anti-vaxxer on Twitter. The second table has been explained to you so many times but you keep bringing it up like it's something new and amazing. Like suddenly the facts change.
No. The state premieres all said this virus will hunt down those who don’t get vaccinated so how do you explain that ? We are all sweet. It’s called natural immunity

Status
Not open for further replies.