Official Team List Round 20 v Knights + Match Discussion

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bbo in for flanno while we’re at it. Chokes every 5th tackle, offers very little to the team
Dreams are free, but you must be high, bro. I organise the team well, BBO couldn’t organise a chook raffle. He’ll never replace me. The team would suffer if he did.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
That hand wacked Averillo on the tryline - for that lady bunker ref to say there was nothing in it when it is clear on video is really concerning. He even had to go into HIA.

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take it easy on schoupp, you can't expect the guy to give it to fox every time, there's not a whole lot of room out there and I don't think the fox would appreciate being given the ball with no room the amount of times you lot want him to have it.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
That second half was unbearable to watch. NRL officials are all headless chooks at the moment.

How does the bunker say head contact on Avo is minimal but then also force him off for HIA? They've lost the fucking plot.

2 tries off forward passes, as well as an obvious knock on that gets let go. We have dozens of cameras, touchjudges, referees and a bunker that has a hand in everything and that gets completely let go...

This competition needs to have a good hard look at itself because these referees have free reign. They're costing teams seasons and grand finals.
What I don’t understand is why did we challenge it?
Challenge the high shot? Challenge an alleged dropped ball?
Jackson just loves burning out challenge’s on absolutely nothing situations

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done boys, under Baz we’d have fallen apart in defence and lost, being lucky to have scored 10pts.

Knights only scored off forward passes, we shut down everything else

Can’t razzle dazzle all the time

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Happy to let the boys off this week tbh the officiating in crucial areas of the field was so bad 3-4 times

Dom Young drop
2 tries off forward passes
Avo high tackle not called

Would’ve been another 30+ win easy imo

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great defensive stand second half we were in our half last 30 mins

Ref calls all went there way including 6 straight penalties and 3 6 agains

They scored both tries off forward pass

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
can’t get over that bombed try by schoupp bro, but great win ffs
It's been a highlight play between Fox/Burto and Schoup gets involved and stuffs up!

No light bulb moment from him unfortunately.

That was just so embarrassing for him after all the who har of the Burto kicks for JAC.