Pride Jersey Pt.2

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
NRL needs to expand to 300 games played like baseball so every cause gets covered

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Need a
So are we done with this thread now?

What are we going to talk about until Sunday? Lol
[/QUOTE
So are we done with this thread now?

What are we going to talk about until Sunday? Lol
No I need a full run down of what would happen during Middle Eastern round if someone wore a Israeli influenced jersey

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Need a

No I need a full run down of what would happen during Middle Eastern round if someone wore a Israeli influenced jersey
Well they classify themselves as European so they aren't invited lol

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They aren’t Muslim. Alcohol and gambling isn’t forbidden in Christianity. Being a drunkard and addicted to gambling where you put it above yourself family and God is where it becomes a sin.
I’m your resident Muslim Lol :yum:

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder what will happen to these guys if the Eagles miss the finals by one win...?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
KeEp PoLiTiCs OuT oF sPoRt

Fucking Rugby League wouldnt exist if it wasnt for politics lol

Rugby League was formed because the elites who played Rugby Union wouldnt pay the working class for playing Union
I think that's more economics than politics.

Always a Bulldog

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I want a paralysis round.. The teams are lined up in their wheelchairs by their carers..the ball placed in the middle of the field..time blown on..no one moves..Halftime blown..players taken off..brought back on..at full time..all players stats are equal..penalties are equal..6 agains equal..the score is equal.. Now that’s equality.. :grimacing:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want a paralysis round.. The teams are lined up in their wheelchairs by their carers..the ball placed in the middle of the field..time blown on..no one moves..Halftime blown..players taken off..brought back on..at full time..all players stats are equal..penalties are equal..6 agains equal..the score is equal.. Now that’s equality.. :grimacing:
Cab we put chainsaws on your chair

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want charges laid on each and every player for groping the opposing team without consent. Better yet if we don’t consent to being groped and sexually touched do we get a free passage to the try line for 80 mins

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I want charges laid on each and every player for groping the opposing team without consent. Better yet if we don’t consent to being groped and sexually touched do we get a free passage to the try line for 80 mins
I’d like to support you..but I think I’d be in trouble .. my hands have strayed..accidentally that is!