Pride Jersey Pt.2

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our discussion is finished? Sounds good to me mate.

People also know nothing about gay people but openly judge them. There's that hypocrisy I was talking about ....
No one is judging the individual stop trying to personalise something that isn’t personal. The issue is with a political ideology being pushed into a game where it has no business being just as any other political has no business being in the game. Disagree with people that’s fine but stop condemning people and acting like they’re so evil because they don’t agree with a dam political ideology. Wtf is this? I thought you’re all for tolerance and acceptance of other peoples opinions? Or does that tolerance and acceptance stop when they don’t agree with yours? Don’t answer it’s rhetorical.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here’s a few different views sure to offend someone.

Faith is a good thing if it gives people hope and comfort. But religion can be a bad thing if it’s used like radical footy supporters who hate the other teams.

Nearly every major conflict in history has a religious slant or excuse for its existence. Most religions have something in their beliefs, scripts or rules that basically says to love and never harm your fellow man/woman or non gender specific..

However they all have fine print that says “unless he is from another belief or team, in that case kill the bastard.”

Minority’s have become the majority, even though they still only represent the smallest percentage of us all.

The outraged only become more outraged when the actually gain acceptance for their cause or belief. They don’t actually want peace.

Manly have created a massive shit fight that was totally un-necessary. It was a nice idea to show support for a group of people who clearly have challenges with acceptance in society for the life that is their reality.

But, they totally fucked it up by flick passing their desire to show inclusion and acceptance by lumping it on unsuspecting footy players. No employer has the right to push or expect an employee push a political/religious or moral view on their behalf.

Fucking idiots.

Last edited:

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry - generally thought when you're dealing with idiots best to operate at their level. I'm trying my best.

U seem to think I have a huge interest in you. Thats interesting, coz a few posts ago you were inferring I was trannie meat. You interested in some ball gag action? I respectfully decline. I have standards.
Hahaha awesome. Good luck

JimmyRustla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No one is judging the individual stop trying to personalise something that isn’t personal. The issue is with a political ideology being pushed into a game where it has no business being just as any other political has no business being in the game. Disagree with people that’s fine but stop condemning people and acting like they’re so evil because they don’t agree with a dam political ideology. Wtf is this? I thought you’re all for tolerance and acceptance of other peoples opinions? Or does that tolerance and acceptance stop when they don’t agree with yours? Don’t answer it’s rhetorical.
I'm at a loss lol

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to see the NRL have a Hetrosexual Round and let's see the reaction from the Rainbow Warriors
Hetros are bad people because they usually have families and that means babies who is our future, to the leftiers and the greens thay are poluters therefore babies should not be born

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hetros are bad people because they usually have families and that means babies who is our future, to the leftiers and the greens thay are poluters therefore babies should not be born
They gave that fraud Meghan markle and cuck Harry an award for not having more children due to children causing pollution. And they say population control is a conspiracy lol

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t bother trying with them bud, We all know the answer. It is absolutely futile to try and reason with these types of people like Tassie and Doogie, they are just hell bent on trying to make us out as religious or far right extremists to fit their bill as someone who is a bigot just so they can start an argument and do their virtue signalling so they can feel all warm and fuzzy inside and sleep well for the night. It’s funny because I always thought Tazzie was a good fella, still do however I’m disappointed with his lack of understanding our point of view on this matter.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Here’s a few different views sure to offend someone.

Faith is a good thing if it gives people hope and comfort. But religion can be a bad thing if it’s used like radical footy supporters who hate the other teams.

Nearly every major conflict in history has a religious slant or excuse for its existence. Most religions have something in their beliefs, scripts or rules that basically says to love and never harm your fellow man/woman or non gender specific..

However they all have fine print that says “unless he is from another belief or team, in that case kill the bastard.”

Minority’s have become the majority, even though they still only represent the smallest percentage of us all.

The outraged only become more outraged when the actually gain acceptance for their cause or belief. They don’t actually want peace.

Manly have created a massive shit fight that was totally un-necessary. It was a nice idea to show support for a group of people who clearly have challenges with acceptance in society for the life that is their reality.

But, they totally fucked it up by flick passing their desire to show inclusion and acceptance by lumping it on unsuspecting footy players. No employer has the right to push or expect an employee push a political/religious or moral view on their behalf.

Fucking idiots.
Actually agree with this. The club screwed it up and actually have made it harder for the gay community because of it.

While I find the whole shitstorm laughable ... it's only a rainbow ... they should've seen this coming and at least talked to the players before.

JimmyRustla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don’t bother trying with them bud, We all know the answer. It is absolutely futile to try and reason with these types of people like Tassie and Doogie, they are just hell bent on trying to make us out as religious or far right extremists to fit their bill as someone who is a bigot just so they can start an argument and do their virtue signalling so they can feel all warm and fuzzy inside and sleep well for the night. It’s funny because I always thought Tazzie was a good fella, still do however I’m disappointed with his lack of understanding our point of view on this matter.
He openly said he understands the reluctantly of people towards towards the community I'm still trying to find out if it's not religion what else would it be? He on one hand says that but then calls people hypocrites based on claiming to understand said reluctance. It's a head doer lol

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Becareful you're making to much sense, people's heads might explode.

JimmyRustla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Actually agree with this. The club screwed it up and actually have made it harder for the gay community because of it.

While I find the whole shitstorm laughable ... it's only a rainbow ... they should've seen this coming and at least talked to the players before.
And yet again it's all about the "community" and what he believes should happen. Mate just log off you are a walking contradiction

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who's condemning people? Who's calling people evil? Never said any of that myself.

I'm simply saying be consistent with what you say. If you're up in arms about a rainbow on the shirt, fair enough. But get up in arms about the rest too. The same players are happy to play next to or be adulterers, abusers, thugs, criminals. But playing with a rainbow on the shirt?

And if you claim having a jumper with rainbow is ramming it down peoples' throats then I'm honestly amazed.

I do agree that the game shouldn't be political, and Manly dropped the ball on this in not talking witht he players before but it's their right not to. That's the way businesses work.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And yet again it's all about the "community" and what he believes should happen. Mate just log off you are a walking contradiction
Wait. I thought our conversations had finished mate? Should I respond or do I follow what you said previously? I'm confused!